Hey all,

I upload stuff, but manually posting links is just getting to be a huge pain in the butt. Since I'm only registered on a couple forums, I'd like to join many more so that I can post my links there. Put simply, it doesn't make sense for me to buy an autoposter just to post on 3 or 4 forums. But enough explaining...What I need you to do:
- create a new free email address (or I can do that, I don't care...)
- create a new account on 50-100+ large/high-traffic warez forums (that will let me post my uploads without passwording the rar or needing their url in the filename. I upload stuff like dvdrips/bluray/tv/games/xxx to rapidshare and sometimes hotfile) using that email address. The forums should be established, not new ones that just recently started up and only have a few hundred members

What I can pay: $0.05-$0.10 per forum, depending on the forum (I'm also willing to trade some legit retail keys I have for your services instead, if you want).

Cheers!
JE7 Reviewed by JE7 on . Create an account for me (so i can upload) on 50-100 high-traffic warez forums --> $ Hey all, I upload stuff, but manually posting links is just getting to be a huge pain in the butt. Since I'm only registered on a couple forums, I'd like to join many more so that I can post my links there. Put simply, it doesn't make sense for me to buy an autoposter just to post on 3 or 4 forums. But enough explaining...What I need you to do: - create a new free email address (or I can do that, I don't care...) - create a new account on 50-100+ large/high-traffic warez forums (that Rating: 5