This is a little app I made exactly a year ago. It still had my old site name listed in it.. I lost the source to it and no longer code, but I figured I'd release it..

!!NOTE!!
1. When clicking options, if you click Add file association it will associate all files encrypted (.hfx extension) with the program. There is no way for you to remove it unless you manually go into the Registry editor and remove it..

2. If you don't enter the correct password to decrypt, although it says "Done." it is not done. Nothing happens if the incorrect password is put in to decrypt a file.

Download
http://la.gg/upl/HFX_Compressor_2.1.zip

System Requirements
Windows XP, Visa, or 7.

If you like it, let me know and maybe I'll try and make a new one with some better features and without all the chaos.
d3monic Reviewed by d3monic on . File Encryption Program This is a little app I made exactly a year ago. It still had my old site name listed in it.. I lost the source to it and no longer code, but I figured I'd release it.. !!NOTE!! 1. When clicking options, if you click Add file association it will associate all files encrypted (.hfx extension) with the program. There is no way for you to remove it unless you manually go into the Registry editor and remove it.. 2. If you don't enter the correct password to decrypt, although it says "Done." Rating: 5