Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6921 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned
    Website's:
    WarezWorm.net SpookyWarez.net DJWarez.org WarezJungle.org AlienMP3.com WarezAlliance.net

Default Looking for an Administrator

Hi all, I have many sites and I need someone with atleast a little experience to help me, I need an Administrator for www.alienmp3.com

The administrator needs to accept the music submited to the website and to promote the site, he can choose his own uploaders if he wants, but they must be trusted.

If you where an moderator, super moderator or administrator on another warez website you qualify.

If anyone is interested PM me

PS: we are looking also for music uploaders, they need to upload music singles, lots of points for them
    ralfy_tm Reviewed by ralfy_tm on . Looking for an Administrator Hi all, I have many sites and I need someone with atleast a little experience to help me, I need an Administrator for www.alienmp3.com The administrator needs to accept the music submited to the website and to promote the site, he can choose his own uploaders if he wants, but they must be trusted. If you where an moderator, super moderator or administrator on another warez website you qualify. If anyone is interested PM me :) PS: we are looking also for music uploaders, they need Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

mmm mmm!
    Im interested in uploading music ..
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Banned
    Website's:
    WarezWorm.net SpookyWarez.net DJWarez.org WarezJungle.org AlienMP3.com WarezAlliance.net
    ok, on what sites do you upload? and what type of music?

You will upload only music singles.

If you want to upload music singles to www.alienmp3.com is ok, but we also need uploaders for www.warezjungle.org, from there we submit to katz, phazeddl and warezworm.net, that means a lot of points for you.

Interested?

i am interested

let me know how to start

Website's:
    BTfreak.com Adult-BB.org
    Fail much?
    The theme is using ripped graphics from http://smartwarez.org (Straight down to the fucking favicon).

Website's:
    ithangout.ro
    Good luck to the new admin , he will need it !

Website's:
    warezxtc.com
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Norix View Post
    Good luck to the new admin , he will need it !
    +8471582

Thread Information