Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62146 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Website's:
    whysoserious.com

Default SkunkD.org Grand Opening

Hey everyone, i think Glock said all, but i will just write some intro too.

Skunkd supposed to be glock's hacking/security forums for helping for everyone to get secured his asses and also to learn some tips about hacking.

It looks a bit skiddish erm?

Well i don't know what you guys think, but this would be great idea when i saw glock's thread i was suprised - no one before didn't came up with this.Many webmasters are getting hacked everyday (including me) it sucks we to be the bitch always, some of the guys who already have big sites are just saying "Get a new Hosting", "try to be more smarter next time" - we already know that but i hate the hackers who made their fame here, and what for hacking for no reason its like wtf?

Alright, if you are asking how can i help skunkd since i don't have any skillz for hacking/security? You could be just a member or developer(coder),and crew for posting warez - if you have any other idea we are ready to listen.

Please, ignore the stupid comments you have on your mind.
    Im just wanna try to help people thats all, im wont get any cash from skunkd i already know that, i just wanna have fun and help each others.

I hope you guys would like Skunkd, im working a bit to get more stuff since we are new site. We gonna have a VIP Section for skunkd contributors which will include; private premium accounts,hacking stuff(exploits,tools,priv8 sources) etc.

If you need any help , we are here for you.

Anyway, thankyou to everyone, and please do not forget to join http://skunkd.org

lol it sounds like im doing ads here

thanks again
    Shad?w Reviewed by Shad?w on . SkunkD.org Grand Opening Hey everyone, i think Glock said all, but i will just write some intro too. Skunkd supposed to be glock's hacking/security forums for helping for everyone to get secured his asses and also to learn some tips about hacking. It looks a bit skiddish erm? Well i don't know what you guys think, but this would be great idea when i saw glock's thread i was suprised - no one before didn't came up with this.Many webmasters are getting hacked everyday (including me) it sucks we to be the bitch Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    thedailygrindforum.com
    Good luck with the site, I am sure it will be an interesting forum to snoop around

skin fail, header fail, general security theme of the site fail
    why?
    the guy that started this said he will be putting in a lot of money in, and all i see is some crappy free skin, copy pasted rules and a domain :\ lol

Website's:
    whysoserious.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    skin fail, header fail, general security theme of the site fail
    why?
    the guy that started this said he will be putting in a lot of money in, and all i see is some crappy free skin, copy pasted rules and a domain :\ lol
    Who said that im not gonna put money on skunkd? Im looking to buy a customized skin or already designed.

If you find a good skin for skunkd you can post it here, and i will look if its good for us.

I just don't know whats your problem, i have made a deal with Glock - he told me everything what should i do, i dont see any problem here

Good luck with the site, I am sure it will be an interesting forum to snoop around
    Thanks WarezFreak, i appreciate that.

Banned
    LOL @ favicon

GL with the site

Website's:
    whysoserious.com
    thanks fernan, and what favicon we dont have any

Doing things differently.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shad?w View Post

Skunkd supposed to be glock's hacking/security forums for helping for everyone to get secured his asses and also to learn some tips about hacking.

I hope you guys would like Skunkd, im working a bit to get more stuff since we are new site. We gonna have a VIP Section for skunkd contributors which will include; private premium accounts,hacking stuff(exploits,tools,priv8 sources) etc.
    So you teach people to get secured then help get them with hacking shit so they can be lil kiddies themselfs?

Great, so say in amonth or two, i've got people trying to hack/deface my site, i'll know where to look.
    $project->uploading($surprise);
    //Fatal error: found object, can't execute, no earn = must kill self..

Banned
    check your favicon . LOL
    CLICK TO ZOOM

Website's:
    whysoserious.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatred View Post
    So you teach people to get secured then help get them with hacking shit so they can be lil kiddies themselfs?

Great, so say in amonth or two, i've got people trying to hack/deface my site, i'll know where to look.
    Security is the first thing we should learn, and hacking why not - i hate those 1337 hackers who deface we could do same to them, with reason ofc.

Quote Originally Posted by xfernanx View Post
    check your favicon . LOL
    CLICK TO ZOOM
    http://skunkd.org/favicon.ico

do you see any favicon there? it was from the previous skin, i've deleted it yesterday.

Doing things differently.
    Teaching people to hack or give them the tools is stupid in my opinion.

It's just going to be some silly circle, someone gets hacked, they get secured, then because they think they can do it also, they pick random site(s) and fuck about with them.

The Security part i don't mind one bit, it's the hacking/tools part added i dislike strongly.

Anyway, have fun with the site.
    $project->uploading($surprise);
    //Fatal error: found object, can't execute, no earn = must kill self..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information