Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61130 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    MechoDDL.COM MechoDDL.NET MechoDownload.com MechoPortal.com MechoSubmitter.com ImageUrlHost.com

Default Advanced Image Hosting website

Hi ,

I just started a new Free Image Hosting (url support) and added some Cool addons to it and of course a new theme.

Some of the addons :

- Showing :
    * New images at the bottom
    * Random photos at the bottom

- Users Can Download images and Share them to the Popular Social websites list Facebook , myspace and ... .

- Users Can name (add description) to the images. it will be added to the image link.

- And the very Cool and pro addon is made for FIREFOX ( All versions ) :

With just one Simple click users can Upload any images (not protected ones) from any webpages in the whole internet . they just need to install the our firefox plugin and then right click on the image and click on "upload to..." . that is ... you can see more info about it in the website .

I would really be happy if you check my website and see more about what i tried to tell you guys about it and POST YOUR REVIEWS (please) .

Thanks alot .
    Hope you would like it and LET ME KNOW what you think of course
    Mecho Reviewed by Mecho on . Advanced Image Hosting website Hi , I just started a new Free Image Hosting (url support) and added some Cool addons to it and of course a new theme. Some of the addons : - Showing : * New images at the bottom * Random photos at the bottom Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    MechoDDL.COM MechoDDL.NET MechoDownload.com MechoPortal.com MechoSubmitter.com ImageUrlHost.com
    Just want to inform about the New things in my Image Hosting . Softpedia Added our Firefox extension in their website and they gave us an award .

Here is the Extension Page and below is the award page.

so no need to worry anymore about downloading and test that cool firefox extension. try it and i'm sure u would love it .

let me know what u think please.

Thread Information