Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61988 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Website's:
    digitalbattlefield.net imgnow.co

Default Santrex or Netdirekt Dedicated Rapidleech

I am looking to get a Dedicated Rapidleech server for my staff and I.

I would like to know if anyone knows which one is faster. Both will be out of Germany and they both cost close to the same.

I want to know which one is faster downloading to Rapidshare.

I have a cheap Netdirekt server right now and I get about 4mb/s and I am wondering if it's worth it to change servers or just up and move companies.

Thanks
    Patrick
    patt1293 Reviewed by patt1293 on . Santrex or Netdirekt I am looking to get a Dedicated Rapidleech server for my staff and I. I would like to know if anyone knows which one is faster. Both will be out of Germany and they both cost close to the same. I want to know which one is faster downloading to Rapidshare. I have a cheap Netdirekt server right now and I get about 4mb/s and I am wondering if it's worth it to change servers or just up and move companies. Thanks Patrick Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    From what I hear about Santrex you will get the same amount of uptime with this server:

Read reviews on them. Not here on KWWH, but use webhostingtalk.com

In Santrex defense I hear the uptime is good with dedicated servers. Just support is lousy. VPS/shared slow and down most of the time. Support is rude if you get a reply. I asked some questions and didn't get a reply so I asked again and got a rude email. Never did signup.

Website's:
    @JJJ I'm not getting their shared hosting I'm getting their dedicated.

Respected Member
    Yeah that's why I added the "In Santrex defense I hear the uptime is good with dedicated servers" because I figured people would just jump in and say how they are down all the time. Had they replied to me I'd be able to give you a review.

Website's:
    Well again just looking for someone that has tried them for a dedi before I fork over $100

Let me say get this rite, u want a dedi to run Rapid Leech?

Website's:
    Yes I am getting a dedi to run rapidleech

My home connection sucks and I have money so I'm gonna get a dedi in germany because all the RL hosts here oversell and the speed SUCKS

Just be carefull, dosent mean if u get a dedi your RL will fly and rar/un rar will work good, sometimes you have have a Dedi sever but it could also suck bad, for example the port speed could be shit .

Website's:
    wznetwork.com
    I love santrex. Support was always fast and friendly when I was with them. Once in a while I would get an inexperienced person answering my ticket, so I would request to speak with this one guy I knew that had his head on his shoulders and knew what he was saying, Khaled Cook.

Website's:
    Thanks and Shadows I know that but it's better then the 1mb/s speeds we get here.. and other people can't abuse MY server

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information