Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6923 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Wrzhost.
    Respected: george101,Hawk,Image,sjshah

Wrzhost sucks as well, terrible slow support.
    Almost waiting for 24 hours now for them to fix a routing problem, they dont inform you, they dont tell how long it takes. Also not the first time shits like this happen, and its a unmanaged server how hard can it be.

Banned
    Hello,

I told you it will be 48 to 52 hours, It is not a problem with us but our IP Transit Provider. They are currently looking into it and it should be resolved shortly.

Once again, this isn't a support forum.

And note: As you said, its an unmanaged server, we go beyond expectations to support our clients even if they do not have management but due to there not being management on your server there are no SLAs on supporting your software issues.

Im supporting Nick here.

If you server is bought un-manage they have to do nothing to it except give you details not login, everything else is upto you to install/fix unless its a issue caused byt the node and not by yourself ( VPS) if you have paid to make it a managed server they will help you.

But im sure they will help you with some issues you may have, but dnt expect it straight away as the manage clients will come first and you are not paying for it.
    It's amazing, being in a community can cause hate. Competitors or not - DDOS isn't cool :)

5.   Sponsored Links

Wow you must be special storming, how in the hell can i few routing problems which dont have anything to do with my server.

I also asked support how long this may take, nobody ever told me its gonna take 48 to 52 hours, and yes i just checked my mailbox.

Furthermore it was already a problem before yesterday, but i couldnt contact them cause the site was down. There wasnt even a email/contact which i could contact on the WIP page, nothing was annouced so dont start blame things on me. But this is probably all normal in the hosting scene. To bad its costing me alot of money.

well guys, thank you for the huge off-topic in my thread :/

Dont know If someone cares, but just to let all know that I already decided and choose wrzhost. I paid for a semi-dedicated server that is located in netherlands. Hope that everything goes fine!

The only thing that I notice so far is that the support is a little bit low... I created 3 tickets 2h ago without any reply yet.

About the server, didn't try yet... but when I done, I will give you my feedback.

PEACE!

On WrzHost.com not work Live Chat, Forum, Blog and alot of things.

Quote Originally Posted by Divvy View Post
    well guys, thank you for the huge off-topic in my thread :/

Dont know If someone cares, but just to let all know that I already decided and choose wrzhost. I paid for a semi-dedicated server that is located in netherlands. Hope that everything goes fine!

The only thing that I notice so far is that the support is a little bit low... I created 3 tickets 2h ago without any reply yet.

About the server, didn't try yet... but when I done, I will give you my feedback.

PEACE!
    The quality of the products is fine, only communication/support could be a lot better.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information