Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6895 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    HieBye.com BinEdris.com

Default my server is down , Received a mail from my host .

Dear Admin,

We were monitoring the server that hosts your account legendaryhackerz.com and noticed that your website was consuming a very high percentage of the server resources, thus endangering the overall performance of all the sites on the server. To keep the server at normal CPU load, we had to limit the shared server resources your account may use. This may result in occasional "Resource temporary unavailable" error messages, shown on your website.

We have conducted an investigation and it turned out that your website is heavily visited and each single visit launches a new PHP process. Due to the high number of visits and processes launched your account consumes most of the server's CPU time and eventually overloads the server. Please refer your website access logs for more information:

=====> Page requests report for legendaryhackerz.com.
    Current system time: 14 Aug 2008 03:14:16.
    First entry in log: 13 Aug 2008 23:27:04.
    Last entry in log: 14 Aug 2008 03:14:16.
    Log period: 227 minutes, approximately 4 hours.

Total page requests: 49667.
    Request per minute: 218.

Your website CPU usage is not suitable for a shared hosting server and that is why we will no longer be able to host it on a shared hosting server. We recommend that you consider and upgrade to a VPS of a Dedicated Server, as each of these solutions will provide you with a greater flexibility in terms of software tuning and exclusivity of resource usage. We would be able to keep your account with the limitation active on its current location for the next 7 days. After this period we will have to suspend your account if it is not upgraded. The upgrade to VPS or to a Dedicated Server can be ordered from the Extra Features section in your Customer Area.

What should i do now ???
    wCruiser Reviewed by wCruiser on . my server is down , Received a mail from my host . Dear Admin, We were monitoring the server that hosts your account legendaryhackerz.com and noticed that your website was consuming a very high percentage of the server resources, thus endangering the overall performance of all the sites on the server. To keep the server at normal CPU load, we had to limit the shared server resources your account may use. This may result in occasional "Resource temporary unavailable" error messages, shown on your website. We have conducted an Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

The Wise One
    Website's:
    twilight.ws ddlrank.com
    45 Guests, 1 User Users active in past 15 minutes:
    devbbsr

I was looking at that, it's not THAT much...just get a VPS or dedi?

Thread Information