Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62270 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned
    Website's:
    Linked-Forum.com

Default The Future of Warez

Ok this is a personal opinion thread about warez.

Not very long in the "scene" but i have a certain view on it.

My idea is to really expand the warez scene and make forums of a certain group only.
    For example: A music only forum or a appz only forum.

My experience and idea came of a movie only forum.
    This forum, movierush.to (dead/down at the moment) i always visited that forum for my movie downloads. No other warez forums cause of the high change of having dead links or the unavailbe downloads. This forum was online for quiet some time and was my favorite to download.

Simply cause the fact that it was a movie only forum and it always had the post of several options to download a movie.
    Plus since it was a movie only forum there was a much bigger change to find the movie you wanted. It even topped warez-bb with a few movies.

Now it seems like new webmasters are scared or not wanting to specialize in a certain type of download.
    Warez sites keep on popping up but it keeps on remaing the same with the full warez.

The real future of warez in my opinion lies within specializing in a certain genre.

A forum that will have a garantue success to your search and a forum that you will bookmark for in the future.

These are my 2 cents for warez.
    KaiTrac Reviewed by KaiTrac on . The Future of Warez Ok this is a personal opinion thread about warez. Not very long in the "scene" but i have a certain view on it. My idea is to really expand the warez scene and make forums of a certain group only. For example: A music only forum or a appz only forum. My experience and idea came of a movie only forum. This forum, movierush.to (dead/down at the moment) i always visited that forum for my movie downloads. No other warez forums cause of the high change of having dead links or the Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    maxw.org
    It is actually something that many webmasters do. Personally I do it, with the network core and I run. We agree that it makes it easier for the members and ourselves. I have been in the scene for about 9 years and have found that this is the best way to run sites.
    ~Videlous
    ~Videlous
    Admin MaxW

Thread Information