Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6996 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Trick to find mp3 - From Codersz

Copy paste this js code into a new window in firefox and hit enter. Now type the name of the song and download from a quick ftp.

It's pretty useful, it's like the sites that use keywords on google to show ftp/mp3 etc but more effectively. I use it.

This excerpt is taken from.
    PHP Code: 
    javascript:void(qr=prompt('Crazy-Coderz%20-%20Music%20Search%20Indexer%20-%20Type%20any%20Music%20or%20Album%20Name:%20','') );if(qr)location.href='http://www3.google.com/search?&num=100&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&btnG=Google+Search&as_epq=parent+directory=&as_o q=mp3+wma+ogg+anonymous&as_eq=module+modules&lr=&a s_ft=i&as_filetype=&as_qdr=all&as_occt=any&as_dt=i &as_sitesearch=&safe=images&as_q='+escape(qr);void %201
    ydub
    dot
    Dotcom Reviewed by Dotcom on . Trick to find mp3 - From Codersz Copy paste this js code into a new window in firefox and hit enter. Now type the name of the song and download from a quick ftp. It's pretty useful, it's like the sites that use keywords on google to show ftp/mp3 etc but more effectively. I use it. This excerpt is taken from. javascript:void(qr=prompt('Crazy-Coderz%20-%20Music%20Search%20Indexer%20-%20Type%20any%20Music%20or%20Album%20Name:%20','') Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Real nice work Dot. But it doesn't beat my Mp3 site.

"Put her hands down my pants now she rocking Sean John" -Big Sean

Thread Information