Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61942 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Best RapidShare Premium Link Generator

RapidShare Premium Link Generator

What is Rapidshare?
    Rapidshare is a free-file-hosting website. Its not the only on of its kind but it is the best of its kind. The others are Megaupload, Easy-Share, Hotfile and various others.

What does this script do?
    When you download from Rapidshare, in order to cover server costs Rapidshare allowes only 200 MB download/2 hours and wait time of 1 minute before each download as well as a the requirement to fill out a captcha and on top of that no resume compatibility. This is done so that downloaders buy a "Premium Account" for a specified monthly fee. What this script does is. You will get FREEDOM

How do I earn?
    Its simple, use adverts or some sort of CPA tool example CPALead. I use CPALead and averagely earn $5-$10/day, (5-10 users/day) I haven't advertised at all. In one month -> $150-$300 can be earnt easily.

What about hosting?
    I am currently running it on Offshore Hosting ($5/month) but you might need to get a vps (hardly $25-$30/month) if you get high traffic.

Why my script?
    Cool layout, nice design, better functionality, BEST ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT ALGORITHM OUT THERE, cool admin are (pictures below). It even has theme change capability. with 1 click. and Great Many features like:

Current Features
    Downloads from RapidShare,Megaupload and Hotfile and then presents to user. Helps save server Load. Also various codes have been added to reduce server resource usage whenever possible.
    The script is compatible with Internet Download Manager, which many users want these days.
    Premium accounts are automatically changed when their bandwidth expires. If they expire or their password is changed they are REMOVED from the list automatically.
    User Registration is also their to track down the visitors, it also helps preventing abuse of the service.

Demo can be found at http://ileech.uk.to

Access Area:
    USERNAME: demo
    PASSWORD: demo

What do you get?
    The script of course.
    Installation by me on your server. if you want!

The pricing is as follows -> First three will be 50$, the next 5 will be 75$ and next 6 will be 100$. 125$ from then on.....
    Paypal payment only.

I will discount the price myself if I feel it is needed. For me, I am selling this script for lower than its actual worth.

If you have any queries I will be more than happy to assist via PM or here in this thread.
    goldie Reviewed by goldie on . Best RapidShare Premium Link Generator RapidShare Premium Link Generator What is Rapidshare? Rapidshare is a free-file-hosting website. Its not the only on of its kind but it is the best of its kind. The others are Megaupload, Easy-Share, Hotfile and various others. What does this script do? When you download from Rapidshare, in order to cover server costs Rapidshare allowes only 200 MB download/2 hours and wait time of 1 minute before each download as well as a the requirement to fill out a captcha and on top of that no Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Can you add function: traffic limit per user ?
    Trusted:
    Yad, iRock, Ko3n, World Life, minisofts.com, ralfy_tm, Gempis, DreaMNauT, iffikhan, hbrednet, Zeokat, jacknicol,mrsandvik, Storming, rocky_balbo, robotronik

Website's:
    premium-links.net wanted-programs.com
    this script is for sale just for 40$ author's home page i dnt have my bookmarks here will let u pplz know

i guess he is not a genuine seller for this script

Quote Originally Posted by sterwth View Post
    Can you add function: traffic limit per user ?
    yes sterwth u can
    traffic limit per user function is there

Quote Originally Posted by -RaJ- View Post
    this script is for sale just for 40$ author's home page i dnt have my bookmarks here will let u pplz know

i guess he is not a genuine seller for this script
    Hey RAJ,

This is not my Generator script i bought it from one person in MSN chat.
    but i have modified it a lot

you can check the Custom Features:

Cool layout, nice design, better functionality, BEST ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT ALGORITHM OUT THERE, cool admin. It even has theme change capability. with 1 click it has 6 theme build in. and Great Many features like:

Downloads from RapidShare,Megaupload and Hotfile and then presents to user. Helps save server Load. Also various codes have been added to reduce server resource usage whenever possible.
    The script is compatible with Internet Download Manager, which many users want these days.
    Premium accounts are automatically changed when their bandwidth expires. If they expire or their password is changed they are REMOVED from the list automatically.
    User Registration is also their to track down the visitors, it also helps preventing abuse of the service.

i already sold 2 Copies in my msn contact list...

If you have any queries I will be more than happy to assist via PM or here in this thread.

Website's:
    fuck.you
    Quote Originally Posted by goldie View Post
    Hey RAJ,

This is not my Generator script i bought it from one person in MSN chat.
    but i have modified it a lot

you can check the Custom Features:

Cool layout, nice design, better functionality, BEST ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT ALGORITHM OUT THERE, cool admin. It even has theme change capability. with 1 click it has 6 theme build in. and Great Many features like:

i already sold 2 Copies in my msn contact list...

sorry to ruin yr thread but anyone can do this in rapidleech and its free script too
    I AM FROM INDIA SO MY ENGLISH IS FUCKING GOOD ,I WILL TROLL YOU.

Is your script download directly from rapidshare or first store on HDD ?
    Trusted:
    Yad, iRock, Ko3n, World Life, minisofts.com, ralfy_tm, Gempis, DreaMNauT, iffikhan, hbrednet, Zeokat, jacknicol,mrsandvik, Storming, rocky_balbo, robotronik

Quote Originally Posted by ravi_4289 View Post
    sorry to ruin yr thread but anyone can do this in rapidleech and its free script too
    Yes i can PM me

Quote Originally Posted by sterwth View Post
    Is your script download directly from rapidshare or first store on HDD ?
    my script download directly from rapidshare,megaupload and hotfile. like streaming

Best RapidShare Premium Link Generator template till now
    and i can customize template for you if you want...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information