First off sorry for wrong section, really had no clue where to make this thread.

Ok i use to have xp and it had the same problem on there to, now i have win7 and it still has the same problem.

What the problem is : well my Windows live messenger is updated to the most recent one. (version 2009 (build 13.0.8089.726) Sometimes when im chatting to people they don't get the message that i send. for example after like 1 hour of chatting. " wanna play a game now?" then about 10 mins later i say "well" and he says he didn't receive my message. Been happing to all my friends that i chat and i don't get this as well when he didn't get the msg " message could not be delivered" which is a good thing because we all hate that lol.

What ive tried to solve it.:
Scanned computer and its clean also it should be clean because i installed a full install of windows 7 which completely format my comp.

I've tried installed and downloaded a new wlm and installed it.

So the main problem is that my contacts arnt getting my message sometimes. Something to do with my router?

Thanks in advance!
zakuza Reviewed by zakuza on . Windows live messenger problem First off sorry for wrong section, really had no clue where to make this thread. Ok i use to have xp and it had the same problem on there to, now i have win7 and it still has the same problem. What the problem is : well my Windows live messenger is updated to the most recent one. (version 2009 (build 13.0.8089.726) Sometimes when im chatting to people they don't get the message that i send. for example after like 1 hour of chatting. " wanna play a game now?" then about 10 mins later i Rating: 5