Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6932 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default how do i

how do i get my subfolders to allow post to them as they are just showing up and not letting me post to them www.zorinea.co.uk you will see if you click the link and try to post to any subfolder
    nelly27 Reviewed by nelly27 on . how do i how do i get my subfolders to allow post to them as they are just showing up and not letting me post to them www.zorinea.co.uk you will see if you click the link and try to post to any subfolder Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    WRZhost.com WExplain.com
    Set the correct permissions for the guests user group
    Any questions? Want to make money?My Online Marketing Forum
    WRZhost offshore hosting! Still the best offshore hosting after 7 years! Hongkong,Russia,NL,Germany

hi i cant find any that guests user group as they are all defalt setting

you have set your forum up wrong

you use sub cats for main cats

if you dont set it up correct it will not let you post
    Respected and Trusted People: UltimA - Dman - Ak47 - Whoo - CyberDeViLZ - HaxoR - jayfella - jjj - HAWK = <3

thanks clarksta so how do i change them round or do i have the delete and start from scrach again any help is well come it ok i have done it now had made them as none forum thick me

there you go that looks a lot better now
    Respected and Trusted People: UltimA - Dman - Ak47 - Whoo - CyberDeViLZ - HaxoR - jayfella - jjj - HAWK = <3

just my luck to make it the wrong way round but thanks for you help anyway

Thread Information