Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61422 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned
    Website's:
    vimuto.com

Default Vimuto-Windows 7 Contest

Vimuto.com

Well the christmas is around the corner so we at vimuto.com have decided to hold a contest for our users and give them a chance to win the windows 7 os platform!

The contest is starting as of now, and will be continuing until next wednesday. All submissions need to be submitted to contest@vimuto.com
    by Wednesday 12:00 pm eastern time. The earlier the submission the better since we will need time to review and have our staff vote on the winners.

There are 4 ways to enter-

1- Take a picture!
    -Display "Vimuto.com" on a banner, flag, anything you would think is creative. With this, go into a high traffic area (ex: city, by a big street, by a highway) and simply show the banner or item you have created and have your picture taken! It can be from a posterboard with Vimuto.com written and hung off a highway bridge to taping it to the side of your car. Make sure however you show this off is legal in whatever country you are, so for example, if putting a poster on the side of your car is illegal, do not do that. No photoshopped pictures will be acceptted!

2- Become a fan on facebook and invite others!
    Simply first become a fan on our facebook page
    (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Vimuto/117414415821)
    Then, create a comment on our page that says "Entering Win 7 Contest",
    and lastly, invite as many friends as you can to join the page and simply click "Like this" on your comment. The person with the most "Likes" on his comment will win this portion of the contest.

3- For all you graphic artists
    Get creative. Create pretty much anything that says Vimuto or Vimuto.com on it. That could be wallpapers, banners, logos, or anything else. You may do a christmas theme, or anything you prefer but it HAS to say vimuto in there somewhere. Our staff will vote on who the winner will be.

4- One last chance!
    On wednesday December 16th, from the time 5-6 pm eastern time, we will be doing a live drawing on our chatroom. (vimuto.com/chat.php) This is the last chance to win the ultimate prize. Windows 7 enterprise edition. If you did not win windows 7 with the 3 steps above, this is your chance. To qualify, 1, you must be in the chatroom during the time we are doing this, and 2, you must be a facebook fan or must have already submitted a previous attempt that did not win.

Prizes are
    Spots
    1= Windows 7 Enterprise
    2-4 = Windows 7 Ultimate
    5-11= Windows 7 Proffesional
    12-20= Windows 7 Home Premium

All of the prizes will be given in a text document that will have the official download link of the OS, (straight from microsoft) and your windows 7 key. All of these have been provided by windows7keystore.com They will be sent out 1-2 days after the contest has been ended. You may do whatever you like once you get it. Use it, sell it, its yours

Remember this is a contest, only people who want to participate have to. Do not go on replying with off topic/ negative comments to this. Although if you want, a simple "entering in contest" or something like that is fine.

Good Luck to all and Happy Holidays!

djeuro Reviewed by djeuro on . Vimuto-Windows 7 Contest http://www.imgcentre.com/images/windows7503455314.png Vimuto.com Well the christmas is around the corner so we at vimuto.com have decided to hold a contest for our users and give them a chance to win the windows 7 os platform! The contest is starting as of now, and will be continuing until next wednesday. All submissions need to be submitted to contest@vimuto.com by Wednesday 12:00 pm eastern time. The earlier the submission the better since we will need time to review and have our staff Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

You and TM are smart. Free windows 7 keys, trade em for services when people wont buy em. Thats smart marketing there. good luck

Banned
    Website's:
    vimuto.com
    lmfao you think everything is free dont you... if it was free, why would people go out and buy them? next time read the bottom of the thread.
    Do not go replying with off topic/negative comments, you dont have to participate.
    I always knew 15 year olds would come in here

euro stop acting like a little girl lol i wasnt complaining or being negative i think your just trained to think everyone is out to get you or something. relax, I was merely complimenting your tactics. you and me both know you get the windows 7 from the same source i do.

Website's:
    StoneArcade.com
    is a nice giveaway.. good luck to any/all that enter

Banned
    Website's:
    vimuto.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Dotcom View Post
    euro stop acting like a little girl lol i wasnt complaining or being negative i think your just trained to think everyone is out to get you or something. relax, I was merely complimenting your tactics. you and me both know you get the windows 7 from the same source i do.
    not gonna go into arguing this cause its pointless. Theres always gonna be immature kids going in threads acting stupid just gotta deal with it

Banned
    Website's:
    Dev-Security.net
    Hmmmm ill try and see if i can this lol i fail at graphics design but hey its all about fun eh?

Website's:
    scenator.com
    Here it is .. Nothing fancy, it could be used as a wallpaper but.. I thought it looked cool.

Quote Originally Posted by djeuro View Post
    not gonna go into arguing this cause its pointless. Theres always gonna be immature kids going in threads acting stupid just gotta deal with it
    again, whats with you being on the defensive? i was complimenting you. and im not a child lmao.

anyways cheers
    dotcom

Too busy :|
    Website's:
    L337Fx.com BeastieBay.net
    Here is what I made
    ======
    Wallpaper : http://i46.tinypic.com/54cfw6.jpg

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information