well.. i'm selling fresh + legit + verified paypal accounts, which will be on your name(whatever you wish!)

it's
$12 per account.. fixed rate, and i'll take the amount before making your paypal account.

just coz i'm a newly registered member.. (providing my defences! lol)
1> admin of backd00red.org (by username - Vegeta)
2> uploader on code-projects.com (which was hyperz' site before he sold it!) (by username - Assassin_X)

contact me on:
Code: 
abhicheater@yahoo.com
monsterhacker@live.co.uk
the paypal accounts will have a US bank account attached, as it's a part of the verification process.

i
just need the name on which you need the account to be.. and the payment is supposed to be done before the paypal account is made (i.e after the 3-4 days verification gap). payments are supposed to be done via paypal, as i'm not using any other services like LR at present!

PM me.. or contact via messengers.. i'm open for bulk orders too!

Halcyon Reviewed by Halcyon on . Fresh + Legit Paypal Verified Accounts well.. i'm selling fresh + legit + verified paypal accounts, which will be on your name(whatever you wish!) it's $12 per account.. fixed rate, and i'll take the amount before making your paypal account. just coz i'm a newly registered member.. (providing my defences! lol) 1> admin of backd00red.org (by username - Vegeta) 2> uploader on code-projects.com (which was hyperz' site before he sold it!) (by username - Assassin_X) contact me on: Rating: 5