Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61372 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Looking for DLE (Datalife Engine) coder

Hey Friends, I want to start a portal site so i have installed Datalife engine to my server but i am not familiar with this script so i am looking for a person who can create categories, search engine optimization and put some good modules (spacialy Search Cloud Module) so that i can start the site as soon as possible.

Please quote your price privately (PM me) or if you have any question then please feel free to ask.

Regards,
    ashutariyal Reviewed by ashutariyal on . Looking for DLE (Datalife Engine) coder Hey Friends, I want to start a portal site so i have installed Datalife engine to my server but i am not familiar with this script so i am looking for a person who can create categories, search engine optimization and put some good modules (spacialy Search Cloud Module) so that i can start the site as soon as possible. Please quote your price privately (PM me) or if you have any question then please feel free to ask. Regards, Rating: 5
    403 Forbidden Error

2.   Sponsored Links

Too busy :|
    Website's:
    L337Fx.com BeastieBay.net
    I can do
    Installation of DLE
    Installing Modules
    Making changes to DLE Skins
    I'll PM you my MSN

any one interested..
    403 Forbidden Error

Respected Member
    Yes i worked on DLE, its nice CMS. I can help, please PM me your MSN so we can discuss about it.

Price depends, i need to know what exactly you need. I have screens from my previous DLE CMS Warez Site, sold it, but you will see what you get.

Regards

Thread Information