Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6866 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Dear Mr-R-T

yes maybe we are only having this problem, and if you are so good at this, please help us find out what is wrong, Instead of saying its our problem.

We are new and laying our stepping stones on this ground, and we need maximum support from people like you to get us up and running.

We are being honest when we say we are having a problem with this service, if you want it,
    We will get it done for you... then dont make a fuss saying its not working or we are don't what we are doing.

Yes, we are facing a problem with the service and we are doing our best to resolve the problem, either you can wait or you are free to leave.

Here, we dont intend to cheat or do any sort of malpractise... these are third party software and need technical help from the vendors themselves.

However do not post negative comments about My Company or services doing so is not very brave or not at all ethichal.

We will survive, and grow good... its just a matter of time... these are our baby steps.

Just a matter time till our new team takes charge.

Thank you for your help so far.

Regards
    Indianglaze

Quote Originally Posted by indianglaze View Post
    Dear Mr-R-T

yes maybe we are only having this problem, and if you are so good at this, please help us find out what is wrong, Instead of saying its our problem.

We are new and laying our stepping stones on this ground, and we need maximum support from people like you to get us up and running.

Now if you dont want us to get going, we will find other sources... and we will managae.

Thank you for your help so far. Regards
    You were sincere and honest. This is an example to follow in my opinion. Congratulations!

Regards

3.   Sponsored Links

i have tried ur test account using a torrent from tpb and i got only max of 200KBps..anything to do with the torrent or its max speed? can you provide me with rapidleech test account..i will try with rapidshare or hotfile links..

Quote Originally Posted by surya_neo View Post
    i have tried ur test account using a torrent from tpb and i got only max of 200KBps..anything to do with the torrent or its max speed? can you provide me with rapidleech test account..i will try with rapidshare or hotfile links..

Sure Please contact me @ indianglaze@hotmail.co.uk

mate,,i have sent you an email..u did not respond..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information