Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6697 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    Rapidimg.org

Default Fake Paypal Mail

Guys Today As I Was Checking My Mail.. Got This Mail Concerning About My Account In Paypal..!!

though first i had doubt cause it was in my spam folder.. then d second time was that pp won't send this kinda mail cause there is nothing like sharing your pp a/c.. they don't tell u that u use it from else where..!!

n thanks i use ff. n eset.. when i took my cursor over there a fucking phising site was there.. though i clicked knowingly.. ff n nod stopped me..!!

i know this is a bit shitty thing.. but this was just to make you all aware.. so discard these mails..

PEACE..
    Chutad Reviewed by Chutad on . Fake Paypal Mail Guys Today As I Was Checking My Mail.. Got This Mail Concerning About My Account In Paypal..!! http://www.imgcentre.com/images/020unrnyn253935119.png though first i had doubt cause it was in my spam folder.. then d second time was that pp won't send this kinda mail cause there is nothing like sharing your pp a/c.. they don't tell u that u use it from else where..!! n thanks i use ff. n eset.. when i took my cursor over there a fucking phising site was there.. though i clicked Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

nice you didnt fall for it

But sorry to say you are wrong, paypal DOES sometimes limit your account if you login from different locatinos etc. for security reasons. have had it happen to me

Also report that site to paypal just foward the email to them, they will take care of it
    I reproted a site, the next day it was taken down!

Website's:
    Rapidimg.org
    hmm i dint knew that paypal does limit our a/c.. thanks for telling me bro..

reported them already..!!

tx..

Website's:
    warezall.com
    +1 Sandin0

Paypal limit my account for 5 month for same reason U Describe @ Arikarin

After emailing them serveral time then they restore my account

I get tonnes of these sorts of things. They just go straight to my junk folder :/

Forward them to spoof@paypal.com those site/server will be disabled rapidly!

Banned
    Website's:
    warezscene.org forum.warezscene.org
    Err, is this really a discussion about PayPal phishing as if it's some new thing? lol

Google Corp.
    Only an idiot would fall for that. good thing you didn't...

look at the sender's email, if its an email from paypal, it will be support@paypal.com or something similar. paypal always sign any emails sent out by them so you can confirm the email is actually from them. paypal emails are usually in html with their logo in the top left, not in plain text.

it would also be good if you report this to paypal. just forward this email to them.
    edit: sry, was already mentioned by vpsReady
    Life asked Death: "Why do people love me, but hate you?"
    Death responded: "Because you're a beautiful lie and I'm the painful truth."

Thread Information