Hi guys
im using remote upload from netload to rapidshare , it is working perfectly but i have to use my netload premium acc , so i have a question
im using my netload premium acc to download files from my premium acc too so i was wondering that it may cause problem in netload rules because i download from my account with same account and may they think im cheating to make points. so do u have an idea about it?
if u have an any experiment about remote uploads , ill be glad to here it
i think it is easier to download from rapid to netload and i have many rapid acc also so does not make any problem but im not sure about netload remote system

happy to hear from u all
sexviews Reviewed by sexviews on . Question about Remote upload from netload Hi guys im using remote upload from netload to rapidshare , it is working perfectly but i have to use my netload premium acc , so i have a question im using my netload premium acc to download files from my premium acc too so i was wondering that it may cause problem in netload rules because i download from my account with same account and may they think im cheating to make points. so do u have an idea about it? if u have an any experiment about remote uploads , ill be glad to here it i Rating: 5