Hello. I have been working with vBulletin for about 6 months and have learned a great deal about it recently from a good friend, Scotty.

I will help you install mods, acquire them, design them (graphics if needed & coding, if I can).

I can also do Logo's, banners, headers, etc.. I DO NOT DESIGN FULL THEMES.

Depending on what you want, will depend on if you pay or not. Most items I will do for free unless it requires alot of time. If its a simple problem I can try to help you for free, if you want to add or remove something from your forum, I will do this for free.

DO NOT ASK TO HAVE ANY CUSTOM MADE MODS OFF OF MY FORUM. I can forward you to the designer of these mods if you wish to buy them or I can set up something similar but it will not be the mods from my forum. I will however answer information about them, but will not give you parts of the code, etc..

Just post your problem/request here or PM me and I will assist you.

I also have a few valid vBulletin.org accounts and can supply you with mods from that site if you have a link to a mod you want.
Profit Reviewed by Profit on . vBulletin Support Thread Hello. I have been working with vBulletin for about 6 months and have learned a great deal about it recently from a good friend, Scotty. :D I will help you install mods, acquire them, design them (graphics if needed & coding, if I can). I can also do Logo's, banners, headers, etc.. I DO NOT DESIGN FULL THEMES. Depending on what you want, will depend on if you pay or not. Most items I will do for free unless it requires alot of time. If its a simple problem I can try to help you for Rating: 5