I need some help with resetting my user name and password... I forgot my password (I've been installing a lot lately and using new passes) and of course got locked out. I was able to unlock it in mysql db and tried to change the pass in there also.
But my sql and php etc....coding skills suck so I think I just screwed it up more. I dropped and ran the queries for the fist 3 things like auth from the original sql. Now when I'm asked to log in it just goes back to the same log in page.
Anyone? add me on MSN or pm me if you can help.
Thanks in advance.
Benzoman Reviewed by Benzoman on . DDLCMS help please... I need some help with resetting my user name and password... I forgot my password (I've been installing a lot lately and using new passes) and of course got locked out. I was able to unlock it in mysql db and tried to change the pass in there also. But my sql and php etc....coding skills suck so I think I just screwed it up more. I dropped and ran the queries for the fist 3 things like auth from the original sql. Now when I'm asked to log in it just goes back to the same log in page. Anyone? Rating: 5