Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61091 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Too busy :|
    Website's:
    L337Fx.com BeastieBay.net

Lightbulb vB2phpBB Leecher Review

vB2phpBB Leecher

I was very curious to try out mraza's vB2phpBB leecher to get hold of it.
    Because ,as stated my mraza, that the script he coded by himself is capable of Leeching posts from vBulletin Forums and then post it to phpBB forums. At first there was a thought in my mind, that it would work, but its output would not be upto the mark and also it would consume server resources and put a Load on it. But I was proved wrong.
    The Output Threads were of good quality (by this I mean that there was no kind of error, the posts were same as the targeted posts) and also it did not put much Load on the Server, its an light weight script. I figured out something, it can leech around 10-40 Threads in just 150 seconds. I was like amazed to see the results.
    This was about the script story, now I'll show you how it actually works.

Things Required
    Source vB Forum
    Source Forum URL
    Username
    Password
    Starting & Ending Page
    ---
    Target phpBB Forum
    Target Forum URL
    Username
    Password
    Forum ID (the forum on which the threads would be posted)
    Screenshot of the setup

Now when I clicked on "Start Leeching" the threads were leeched and was posted in the Targeted Forum.

The speed of leeching, may vary upon your Server Specifications (as told by mraza) but the results above are for the Average Specs.

It really helped to save alot time of posting on different forum softwares at one time. I would post of a vBulletin forum and then just use mraza's script to get it posted on the phpBB forum. Really its worth buying if you are a serious uploader.

And, the script is being re-desgined by mraza for a better visuality and better interface. If you want to buy it, then contact mraza or goto the Sales Thread Here.

Kind Regards,
    BlaZe
    BlaZe Reviewed by BlaZe on . vB2phpBB Leecher Review vB2phpBB Leecher I was very curious to try out mraza's vB2phpBB leecher to get hold of it. Because ,as stated my mraza, that the script he coded by himself is capable of Leeching posts from vBulletin Forums and then post it to phpBB forums. At first there was a thought in my mind, that it would work, but its output would not be upto the mark and also it would consume server resources and put a Load on it. But I was proved wrong. The Output Threads were of good quality (by this I mean Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    this isnt good thing for uploaders lol, jayfella poster is for that this is just for sites who cant get users posting downloads so they have to leech content.

Respected Developer
    Thanks Blaze for such a nice review . and yup muka its not exactly for uploaders, its for newly developed phpbb sites which wants to increase there posts.

Regards

yea seems good, maybe vb to vb support?

Respected Developer
    DeLeTeD working on that hopefully in next version 1.1 that would be added.

Regards

Banned
    Website's:
    FusionWarez.info SmokeHost.net Leechers.co
    yea I would like that too. I probarly wouldn't use it though as from my experiences Leech Bots aren't any good.

Too busy :|
    Website's:
    L337Fx.com BeastieBay.net
    Quote Originally Posted by CyberHacK View Post
    yea I would like that too. I probarly wouldn't use it though as from my experiences Leech Bots aren't any good.
    Well, but the output of this script is of good quality
    I mean, the post remains the same as the Source Thread.
    Really, nice work

Website's:
    tophostingforum.com forumhealth.net az-reviews.com
    I need VB to VB leecher. If anyone has working one and ready to install it for me, im ready to pay. Please name price in YOUR PM. Thank you

OH GOD!!!!!
    Website's:
    HotNewHipHop.com
    dude USE the search button,. theres a free one called sharpleech

Website's:
    tophostingforum.com forumhealth.net az-reviews.com
    I have SL but im not able to add that custom VB board to that.

If anyone can do it sucessfully, i can pay some fee. (PM)

THX

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information