Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61042 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Probation

Default Please help me in choosing web hosting

Hi everyone,
    I am sorry for possible offtopic, but I need your help in find new web hosting provider as soon as possible, because my current host (bluehost.com) is kicking me off, they say 'your account is using a lot server resources', but my website gets only about 200 visitors per day and my disk usage is 1500 MB (maybe they do not like that?)

Anyway, what would be your recommendations for getting reliable web hosting? Where are you hosting your websites? Are you happy with your providers?

I am now checking http://www.hosting24.com/ - offer looks very nice, but is it real that they can provide unlimited disk space?
    I have contacted them about this question and they say something that "These days 500GB disk drive costs only $30 per month, so if some day we will run out of disk space we will simply add new 500GB disk drive with almost zero costs and you can continue uploading without any problems".

What do you think about it? Maybe things have changed in last 4 years? With my current provider I get only 2GB of disk space for $10 per month..
    Any ideas and suggestions are much appreciated.
    0xyGen Reviewed by 0xyGen on . Please help me in choosing web hosting Hi everyone, I am sorry for possible offtopic, but I need your help in find new web hosting provider as soon as possible, because my current host (bluehost.com) is kicking me off, they say 'your account is using a lot server resources', but my website gets only about 200 visitors per day and my disk usage is 1500 MB (maybe they do not like that?) Anyway, what would be your recommendations for getting reliable web hosting? Where are you hosting your websites? Are you happy with your Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Hello, I can host your site. You can check out our plans and customer reviews in this thread.

Thank you

There are plenty of host offers around with reviews from other members. Search the forum.

Banned
    Website's:
    WarezWorm.net SpookyWarez.net DJWarez.org WarezJungle.org AlienMP3.com WarezAlliance.net
    A realy good host is hostgator.com it has unlimited bandwich and 1000 GB of space for 14.95 $ /month

I think it's good hosting and cheap price

Yup you can try hostgator too they are good. And the thing about warez forum is if they will recieve a complain they will notify you or even remove you.

Thread Information