Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61215 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned
    Website's:
    SMSFreak.in Recharge.im DJGaurav.in

Default Need help in ddlcms

I need help in installing ddlcms can any one do it for me i cant paythem or give them anything

Pm me if u can help
    DJGaurav Reviewed by DJGaurav on . Need help in ddlcms I need help in installing ddlcms can any one do it for me i cant paythem or give them anything Pm me if u can help Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    really? It sounds like your host doesn't support it or something obvious as it's fairly easy. Actually it's pretty much noob proof. If you were a noob fair enough but you've a few sites up and running so it sounds technical. What problems do your have or is this a request for a professional custom release?

EDIT: Obviously forgot of course PM me and I'll give you help for free if it's a basic error.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

DDLCMS requires some modules to work on a server. we had to install them for Deviance for Evilddl.com

Contact you host about it or look elsewhere.
    It's amazing, being in a community can cause hate. Competitors or not - DDOS isn't cool :)

Website's:
    ddlcms.com xsaimex.com warezgod.com
    Post the error message ... it's probably really simple.

There are NOT a lot of modules required by DDLCMS v2.1. It is really easy like Mr. Happy said. There a a couple of issues that could arise, but it's very easy to get around. You don't have to pay me, unless you want a custom premium skin. If it's installation help, that's free. Just post your problem here so I can post the solution. Or you can always post on the forums at DDLCMS.com. Cheers.

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Dragon View Post
    Post the error message ... it's probably really simple.

There are NOT a lot of modules required by DDLCMS v2.1. It is really easy like Mr. Happy said. There a a couple of issues that could arise, but it's very easy to get around. You don't have to pay me, unless you want a custom premium skin. If it's installation help, that's free. Just post your problem here so I can post the solution. Or you can always post on the forums at DDLCMS.com. Cheers.
    As said earlier it's pretty easy but forget my earlier statement to PM me for help. PM Little Dragon not me he obviously he will be able to help way more than me (if you don't know why to PM him instead just give up).
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Thread Information