Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6789 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    ddlmania.org

Red face Problem verifying My Credit Card in MoneyBookers

HI,

I have just re-activated My MoneyBookers account.

I tried to verify my credit card but verify button is disabled ( when I opened the account at the first " before MoneyBookers Suspend my account ", I wasted the three verification attempts for this credit card and I didn't even notice that I have only three attempts. )

Now, MoneyBookers re-activated my account. Under MY ACCOUNT >> PROFILE: MANAGE CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS , I move the mouse over verification button trying to verify the credit card but it gives me " We are unable to debit payments from this credit/debit card ......."

What is this supposed to mean? How to solve this problem?

Any help will be appreciated

Thank you

[ EDIT: I contacted MoneyBookers support and they solved the problem. I just have one question now, How do I check my credit card statement? ]
    Karim Reviewed by Karim on . Problem verifying My Credit Card in MoneyBookers HI, I have just re-activated My MoneyBookers account. I tried to verify my credit card but verify button is disabled ( when I opened the account at the first " before MoneyBookers Suspend my account ", I wasted the three verification attempts for this credit card and I didn't even notice that I have only three attempts. ) Now, MoneyBookers re-activated my account. Under MY ACCOUNT >> PROFILE: MANAGE CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS , I move the mouse over verification button trying to verify the Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    ddlmania.org
    Please , can any body help me with this?

Website's:
    FlowForums.com
    Do they have live support or call them don't email as they take forever and always manage to not answer your question.

Website's:
    ddlmania.org
    Quote Originally Posted by -Im.z2ight- View Post
    Do they have live support or call them don't email as they take forever and always manage to not answer your question.
    Thanks, I had received answer from them and solved the problem , but just wanna to know How do I check my credit card statement?

Website's:
    hostero.net
    go to your bank...or you're using VCC?

Website's:
    ddlmania.org
    Quote Originally Posted by Mareshal View Post
    go to your bank...or you're using VCC?
    Thank you, I went to my bank this morning and told them about the whole situation.so they told me about the last Transaction I made to moneybookers through my credit card and gave me the exact amount which moneybookers took to verify credit card.

After that I went back to moneybookers and completed the verification process and every thing is working now as it should be.

Thank you guys again for your great help and I really appreciate that

Website's:
    FlowForums.com
    Usually you can check vredit vards and bank statements online saves you time instead of going down there.

You can also call the number on back of card.

Website's:
    photostash.me videostash.org
    I have same problem, How I can send mail to those guys from support?

Thread Information