Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61700 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    mytrapbox.info

Default A Modest Proposal

Looking for someone who is interested in running a ddl wordpress blog.

I wanna just deliver the download links to the blog, but the operation of the blog, theme etc...etc... is totally decided by U.

I'm willing to host it on my offshore server
    control panel : lxadmin
    Space : 4GB
    Bandwidth : Unmetered
    Installatron included
    you can run any type of advertising you wish on the blog we split the profits 40/60

all I ask is that yo participate in my future ventures.

PM me if u want details, have questions or are interested, n we will take it from their
    trapboyjack Reviewed by trapboyjack on . A Modest Proposal Looking for someone who is interested in running a ddl wordpress blog. I wanna just deliver the download links to the blog, but the operation of the blog, theme etc...etc... is totally decided by U. I'm willing to host it on my offshore server control panel : lxadmin Space : 4GB Bandwidth : Unmetered Installatron included you can run any type of advertising you wish on the blog we split the profits 40/60 Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    animeout.com mangaout.com scenator.com
    do u mean a wordpress warez blog?

Website's:
    mytrapbox.info
    Ya I mean a warez wordpress blog, I offer the hosting, and charge nothing, accept u be a part of my other ventures so we can all earn money sharing the work, I deliver links u admin the blog, take care of the advertising, and I just want 40/60 cut U take 60 I take 40, the thing is in my opinion its tomuch for one person to do everything, its more efficient to integrate, U got me?

control panel : lxadmin << i would remove that, have you seen how un-secure it is ?
    It's amazing, being in a community can cause hate. Competitors or not - DDOS isn't cool :)

Thread Information