Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6959 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned

Default My account got Locked what to do

Godaddy mail me this
    Code: 
    Thank you for being our valued customer. Your recent purchase activity has been reviewed by our verification office for one or more of the following reasons:

+ Discrepancies have been identified between billing information provided to us by the purchaser and data currently on record with the financial institution.

+ Incomplete, invalid or false billing/registrant information was provided by purchaser.

+ Someone other than the payment method account holder may have made the purchase.

+ Transaction origin differs from the listed billing locale and/or payment method origin.

+ Efforts to verify purchase authorization with the listed payment method account holder have been unsuccessful.

As a result of our review, this customer account has been locked and the payment method utilized is currently suspended from further use in our system. This was done as a precautionary measure in effort to preserve the integrity of your payment method. You will be refunded accordingly and receive an email receipt regarding the returned funds. Please allow five to ten business days for your financial institution to fully process the reimbursement.

If you would like the account to be reinstated, please email our verification office at ccinquiries@godaddy.com. Customers requesting reinstatement of their account will be prompted to have the payment method account holder provide correct billing information and government-issued photo identification to substantiate the account.

Scanned images (under 1 MB in size) can be attached as a response to this message, or faxed to:

(480) 287-8003
    Attention: Fraud Department

Reinstatement may be considered upon receipt of the aforementioned documentation.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Sincerely,
    Fraud Department
    i use only paypal account. I bought two domains from the same account. but i use two paypal address to buy my two domains. now they locked my account . i don't use CC.
    what to do??
    BounceR Reviewed by BounceR on . My account got Locked what to do Godaddy mail me this Thank you for being our valued customer. Your recent purchase activity has been reviewed by our verification office for one or more of the following reasons: + Discrepancies have been identified between billing information provided to us by the purchaser and data currently on record with the financial institution. + Incomplete, invalid or false billing/registrant information was provided by purchaser. + Someone other than the payment method account holder may have Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Do what it says.

If you would like the account to be reinstated, please email our verification office at ccinquiries@godaddy.com
    ^^ Make yourself a bag of popcorn and click this picture ^^
    to enjoy watching Rodney Mullen skateboarding!

Website's:
    RIP-Warezthegfx.org RIP-Usawarez.com
    Email them and verify they are both your paypal adresses?
    I am not "The Katz" or affiliated, it's just my last name.

Banned
    i send them a mail tht i use two paypal accounts.

scary one...
    Good Bye Mates..

Banned
    my badluck of today.
    My account on Godaddy.com contain two new domain got banned and hotfile.com stats page ban also and maybe all of my earning finish.
    and last date of my hosting payment don't have payment in my paypal account so my other two sites will suspend also.
    what a Bad Day.

LoL
    Thats the letter i got when i bought my first domain.
    Godaddy rulez lol.

Removed by staff. Do not add the image again or we may infract you. We do not condone members to create protests.But But But what about freedom of speech. <-- that's a myth that exists in developed countries.

Banned
    i send them a Voter ID and PAN card Scan copy
    will they activate my account?

Thread Information