Changing your server username is possible, but you should be aware of the following:

• Your cPanel login details will change, so any users in your organisation who have these will need to be updated
  • Any databases you have defined will change their name, so you will need to update any local or external applications that access your databases hosted at Kualo
  • For resellers wishing to change their master reseller account username, we will need to recreate your reseller account and reconfigure your WHM access rights. Your client accounts wil need to be reassigned to the new WHM account, so this process can take some time to complete.

To change your username, please raise a ticket with our support team via my.kualo.com, including your server name, current username and the username that you wish to change it to. If you are a reseller, please note this in the ticket, and mention that you are aware that the process will involve your master reseller account permissions being reset and your client accounts reassigned.

Areon Reviewed by Areon on . How do I change my cPanel username? Changing your server username is possible, but you should be aware of the following: Your cPanel login details will change, so any users in your organisation who have these will need to be updated Any databases you have defined will change their name, so you will need to update any local or external applications that access your databases hosted at Kualo For resellers wishing to change their master reseller account username, we will need to recreate your reseller account and Rating: 5