This demo assumes you have a domain name registered with us (Kualo), and starts from within my.kualo.com
Now let's learn how to update your domain name's DNS (Domain Name Server) settings

1) Log into my.kualo.com and click Domains followed by My Domains to get a list of the domains that you have registered with us.

2) Click Manage Domain on the domain name you wish to manage, or search for the domain name in the search box provided.

3) Click the Nameservers tab.

4) Click Use Custom Nameservers and enter your new nameserver settings in the boxes provided here. You may enter up to five nameservers - if you are pointing your domain at a hosting account with Kualo these will usually be ns1.kualo.net, ns2.kualo.net, ns3.kualo.net and ns4.kualo.net.

5) Then click Change Nameservers

That's it! You've successfully updated your DNS settings. Remember that it can take 24-48 hours for your domain name to fully propagate, after you make these DNS changes
This is the end of the tutorial. You now know how to update the DNS settings of your domain name, provided it's registered with us
Areon Reviewed by Areon on . Updating Nameservers at Kualo This demo assumes you have a domain name registered with us (Kualo), and starts from within my.kualo.com Now let's learn how to update your domain name's DNS (Domain Name Server) settings 1) Log into my.kualo.com and click Domains followed by My Domains to get a list of the domains that you have registered with us. http://www.besthostingforums.com/images/cdn/besthostingforums.com/2014/03/mydomains-1.png 2) Click Manage Domain on the domain name you wish to manage, or search for the Rating: 5