So it would be wordwordword.com which personally doesn't sound as good as the .name, name. Although it conveys the idea of the site very well and is only 11 chars.

-versus-

wordword.name, which makes the website almost into a repeatable phrase. However, it is a dot name, and I'm very current with this extension. Google friendly? Worth veering off dot com because of clever wording?

I'm leaning towards one direction but was interested in your opinions, since I'm...

Really conflicted about .name or .com domain for a unique, user based niche.
keyoian Reviewed by keyoian on . Really conflicted about .name or .com domain for a unique, user based niche. So it would be wordwordword.com which personally doesn't sound as good as the .name, name. Although it conveys the idea of the site very well and is only 11 chars. -versus- wordword.name, which makes the website almost into a repeatable phrase. However, it is a dot name, and I'm very current with this extension. Google friendly? Worth veering off dot com because of clever wording? I'm leaning towards one direction but was interested in your opinions, since I'm... Really Rating: 5