Hey all,

take a look at this amazing article on SEO. Some really good points are made and agree with this 100%. Build a site people want, not what you think the search engines want.
LINK To article
The amount of rubbish I hear on SEO is extraordinary. I was recently chatting on skype to someone from India. How he was on my list I have no idea, why I was talking to him, again no idea.

I will quickly summarize the conversation anyway, I showed him one of my sites and he said he will ?SEO? it. I said what does that mean (playing him along), he just said SEO it, make it good for search engines and get traffic. Sure I said, but what are you going to do exactly? I knew that if I let him do it he would most likely end up destroying the site. I asked ok, sure how much. He said $1 an hour. Wow, ok now I am sure he would end up destroying the site. SEO for $1 an hour? Experts? Seriously, get out, what is all this stuff I am reading. The amount of ?experts? out there is incredible and in my opinion the simple truth is you don?t need to do anything, NOTHING, at all for the search engines to like you. I am not saying it doesn?t work, oh no. I know people who have made millions, but I find for the average webmaster who does not know, focus on one thing. That is making a good site that surfers like to visit. No fancy link building, no stupid keyword stuffing or anything like that.

Just build a site that is useful and people will gain from and return. You will see your organic traffic build up and up. Of course do the basic stuff, include titles and keywords, but don?t worry about all the other advice you get, Google and co are far too smart for you, no offense but it won?t be worth your time plus it could damage your site. Do you see teams from Wikipedia buying links on forums? Nope, they just have a great site people love. Just relax, take it easy and focus on building a damn good website. Take my advice and thank me in 1 year when you are making some serious cash.
scottybuzz Reviewed by scottybuzz on . Great article summing up SEO Hey all, take a look at this amazing article on SEO. Some really good points are made and agree with this 100%. Build a site people want, not what you think the search engines want. LINK To article Rating: 5