Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62232 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Need Kimsufi 16GB machines

Hello,

I need Kimsufi 16GB machines. Anyone interested in selling?

I need to get ownership and do not want a reseller. Willing to pay $100-$120 for the same.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

Thanks.
    webhostingeek Reviewed by webhostingeek on . Need Kimsufi 16GB machines Hello, I need Kimsufi 16GB machines. Anyone interested in selling? I need to get ownership and do not want a reseller. Willing to pay $100-$120 for the same. Let me know if anyone is interested. Thanks. Rating: 5

2.   Notice to Consumers

Thread Summary

Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask.If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond whats printed in the ad.

» Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
    » Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
    » If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links

By ownership you mean you want to control it on your own? Check your PM after 2-3 mins

Website's:
    Installtheworld.blogspot.com Redswitches.com
    Quote Originally Posted by webhostingeek View Post
    Hello,

I need Kimsufi 16GB machines. Anyone interested in selling?

I need to get ownership and do not want a reseller. Willing to pay $100-$120 for the same.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

Thanks.
    If you do not want a reseller , Buy it from OVH directly !

I think you people did not understand correctly. OVH has changed the configuration of Kimsufi range. I need the old Kimsufi 16GB machine which has following config:

CPU: i5
    RAM: 16GB
    Disk: 2TB

The renewal price was 40 euro for this.

I can pay a transfer fee of upto $120 if anyone is interested to sell his machine to me.

Whats the point as after some time the old machines wont be renewed, i think you will be wasting your time...

What makes you say so? Why would current machines be not renewed?

A lot of my friends who are using OVH 10gbps full duplex servers told me that they got email from them saying that this their last month and they need to upgrade their plans in order to continue with OVH..they were using it on a monthly basis

That is a cause of concern. Let me check this with OVH.

Yup please do get in touch with me after you find something about this..even i am looking forward to buy a dedicated server..

Banned
    When OVH change their line-up they systematically upgrade all current customers as well.
    So while you may want to keep the old hardware, it's technically impossible since all the old hardware will be swapped out for the new ranges.

Thread Information