Can anyone tell me is it possible to use Rapidshare only as some kind of online storage... I am uploading a lot and i need some filehost will be available for remote uploading... Those files are not going to be shared, i will use them only for remote uploading on other filehosts... Also is Rapidshare going to delete all that files if they are not downloaded for long period of time (i will upload at least 250GB per day), so it will be around 7TB per month... One more thing... Is it possible to remote upload to Netload and Uploaded.to from Rapidshare? Thanks in advance...
SiCARiO Reviewed by SiCARiO on . Question about Rapidshare Can anyone tell me is it possible to use Rapidshare only as some kind of online storage... I am uploading a lot and i need some filehost will be available for remote uploading... Those files are not going to be shared, i will use them only for remote uploading on other filehosts... Also is Rapidshare going to delete all that files if they are not downloaded for long period of time (i will upload at least 250GB per day), so it will be around 7TB per month... One more thing... Is it possible to Rating: 5