Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62233 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    why u care of ban , reputation etc etc in forum when u have real life
    Cometolearn Reviewed by Cometolearn on . A bit over the top? One may disagree with what people say but when you have take advantage of your powers and restrict people from reading what others say, whether it be untrue, there's no reason to be CONSTANTLY doing this. e.g. http://i.imgur.com/2tOHn.png Sure, the guy maybe a scammer, but that's what banning and other methods (e.g. pointing that that he is a scammer through posting in the thread itself) should be used. tags like this should be used on rare occasions, but once you start seeingthem more Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    budgetvds.com hilohost.com wdispatch.com
    I got an infraction by Phamous yesterday for posting in this thread the reason that was given for the infraction it stating for being a dumbass.

Dumbass was the reason that was given has the infraction now if I call him out his name I'll get banned for it. So if staff want to be taken seriously they should treat all members with respect not disrespect members.

They wonder why they're losing traffic cause nobody wants to sign-up on a forum were staff is going to be rude has hell.

Proof

My post is going to get deleted anyways.

Staff can speak there mind but if we speak our mind = Banned / Infraction for us WTF

If we can't speak our mind remove the feedback suggestions since we users can't make suggestion of what needs to be changed an order to make this place better instead our post get removed then with get infraction by Nazi Staff.

Quote Originally Posted by robert420 View Post
    I got an infraction by Phamous yesterday for posting in this thread the reason that was given for the infraction it stating for being a dumbass.

Dumbass was the reason that was given has the infraction now if I call him out his name I'll get banned for it. So if staff want to be taken seriously they should treat all members with respect not disrespect members.

They wonder why they're losing traffic cause nobody wants to sign-up on a forum were staff is going to be rude has hell.

Proof

Staff can speak there mind but if we speak our mind = Banned / Infraction for us WTF

If we can't speak our mind remove the feedback suggestions since we users can't make suggestion of what needs to be changed an order to make this place better instead our post get removed then with get infraction by Nazi Staff.

Stop your nerdrage you fucking crybaby.
    We are always running for the thrill of it, thrill of it
    Always pushing up the hill searching for the thrill of it
    On and on and on we are calling out and out again
    Never looking down, I'm just in awe of what's in front of me

Banned
    Website's:
    takedownpiracy.com
    mods be trippin.

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by robert420 View Post

Proof

Was that post you made yesterday removed?

i got 4 infractions before in the space of a few mins.The pic says it all really.

Banned
    Website's:
    Yep DJ Mad that was the post I had posted yesterday that got removed then infracted for it.

Banned
    Website's:
    Mods should've a better attitude not that attitude that says I get bully at school but now I've the power to give you infractions / ban.

If mods have a good attitude then members would also have a good attitude with alot of more resepect to staff but if moderators are disrespecting members on Chatbox / PM's then that shows other user they can disrespect other users cause the moderator are doing it.

Like the old slain goes be a leader not a follower.

Banned
    Website's:
    This has been a repeating issue eachtime it happened I sent a PM off to admin Loget read my PM but he didn't reply to it. Has you can seen capone hasn't even checked his PM yet about the issue.

I do agree with you CV moderators do make mistakes but not 3 months in a roll this has been an on-going issue I been complaining about it every since so have other peoples have made complaints about this moderators actions ShareShiz even made reports about action of moderators nether was he heard he was just banned off the forum mulit times.

Proof

Thread Information