Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61487 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default new email form UMB...

Moderated Message:
    So you want to be next? No problem, all umb Threads will be closed and a minimum of 2 points to anyone that uses UMB or the full name in a post.

You are stupid and just do not get it. Yes You pissed me off and have made the list. Do 1 thing that violates the rules and it will be months before you can post here again.

I hope moogie closes PPD and/or bans you from UMB.

abodagoma Reviewed by abodagoma on . new email form UMB... So you want to be next? No problem, all umb Threads will be closed and a minimum of 2 points to anyone that uses UMB or the full name in a post. You are stupid and just do not get it. Yes You pissed me off and have made the list. Do 1 thing that violates the rules and it will be months before you can post here again. I hope moogie closes PPD and/or bans you from UMB. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

I r Super Cop
    I just love your spirit guys. Even after being scammed 100 times you never stop uploading illegal content to earn money and still crib about not being paid.
    Follow besthostingforums on FB

Looking for an Article Writer? Check out my services here.

Thread Information