Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6946 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Uploading on Rapidgator

hi... i was trying to remote upload last night on rapidgator but it always gave me an error of file is not available in russian. what needs to be done to resolve this issue? and what if i need to do remote upload of uploaded.net link? as it isnt available in the list of remote uploads where i can give my password. kindly suggest
    mysteriousman Reviewed by mysteriousman on . Uploading on Rapidgator hi... i was trying to remote upload last night on rapidgator but it always gave me an error of file is not available in russian. what needs to be done to resolve this issue? and what if i need to do remote upload of uploaded.net link? as it isnt available in the list of remote uploads where i can give my password. kindly suggest Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

you cant remote upload out from Rapidgator to another filehost only Remote Upload in, it's one of the reasons why they suck.

alright thanx mate.

oh also Uploaded.net block a lot of ip addresses from their rivals so you have to Remote Upload using a leeching service like 2leech.

Thread Information