Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62263 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned

Default RDP & Filehost Question

Hey Guys,

I just got an RDP to test it out and see what it can do. Very impressed with the speed

Please advise the proper way to use it to download multiple files & upload to multiple filehosts.

Do I just download the files 1 at a time from links found on sites?

Once I have the file do I upload it to each filehost via FTP or upload it to 1 and then remote upload to the others?

I was under the impression each RDP came with a program that would unrar, rename, capture screenshots & information & then upload to selected filehosts. I do not seem to have this type of program with my package.

Please educate as I am pretty new at this.

Thanks In Advance
    Interceptor13 Reviewed by Interceptor13 on . RDP & Filehost Question Hey Guys, I just got an RDP to test it out and see what it can do. Very impressed with the speed :) Please advise the proper way to use it to download multiple files & upload to multiple filehosts. Do I just download the files 1 at a time from links found on sites? Once I have the file do I upload it to each filehost via FTP or upload it to 1 and then remote upload to the others? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

1. u can upload to all ur host with zoom upload or FTP ( no need to Remote upload)
    2. for screenshot u can seach the app name is thumbnailme(most RDP use it)
    3. Winrar i believe it's already there.
    4. and for the rename u can right click and choose rename.

Banned
    Can I upload to all filehosts at the same time or do I have to do it individually?

yes, I found Thumbnail .

Yes, Winrar is there

Got it

I just thought i read that there was one program to do it all . Maybe it was Rapidleech I was looking at?

Zoom - 3 files max
    And don't download multiple files through IDM as you abusing the server then and other users n the server suffering.
    Download one by one,IDM uses full speed,If you torrenting that's ok to go for 3-4 files.

Banned
    OK.. Gotcha

But what about uploading 1 file to multiple filehosts at once via filezilla ? I do not have Zoom on the server.

Another stupid question .. how do I download the files from my RDP to my PC? I tried to connect to RDP via FTP but it denied my connection.

use zoom uplaoder....insert ur desired host u want to upload login detail..zoom will upload to each host u choose

how do I download the files from my RDP to my PC? I tried to connect to RDP via FTP but it denied my connection.
    u need to ask ur RDP provider to make FTP details..or u can upload to host u have premium or free host like putlocker and downlaod it to ur PC

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by divineee View Post
    use zoom uplaoder....insert ur desired host u want to upload login detail..zoom will upload to each host u choose

u need to ask ur RDP provider to make FTP details..or u can upload to host u have premium or free host like putlocker and downlaod it to ur PC
    Thanks Bud, Have requested for them to install Zoom Uploader.

LOL. Should have figured I could just download from my own filehost

Zoom uploader doesn't need to be installed just download it and start uploading.

Thread Information