Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62076 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
    Website's:
    blurayrls.com
    Counting is ok for me.

Raw --- Unique
    436 ---- 275 0 = $ 10.4280
    Trusted buyers
    knaga | Metelci

Quote Originally Posted by pedrosa View Post
    In the Ultramegabit site it shows i have 60 downloads yesterday, but i earned 0.04$ , it's the lowest earning i have seen in my life. (most of the site i worked also pay only for 1 ip 1 download) I don't know what happened.

All the files are more then 200 mb and i am pretty sure that many of the downloads from tier 1 and 2.

At the start UMB counts were amazing but it seems it went to rock bottom, lower then any other.

I trust admin that he didn't do anything wrong, but what happened? any possible reasons?

There must be something wrong in counting.

yes they cheat from 3 days

Website's:
    blurayrls.com
    I just checked todays downloads and youre right, they are cheating.
    Trusted buyers
    knaga | Metelci

Anyone here has any new info on that payza reversal? My ~$100 has been reversed, I've sent an email with details to their support, but it's still the same. Anyone got their reversed money back?

5.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    rlsnow.net
    Quote Originally Posted by pedrosa View Post
    In the Ultramegabit site it shows i have 60 downloads yesterday, but i earned 0.04$ , it's the lowest earning i have seen in my life. (most of the site i worked also pay only for 1 ip 1 download) I don't know what happened.

All the files are more then 200 mb and i am pretty sure that many of the downloads from tier 1 and 2.

At the start UMB counts were amazing but it seems it went to rock bottom, lower then any other.

I trust admin that he didn't do anything wrong, but what happened? any possible reasons?

There must be something wrong in counting.
    The reason is very very simple : no paypal = no sales (like before) = not stable host = waste of time = game over
    and all people complaining about filehosts talk for nothing because the big reason is paypal and it's not about low rate or something because if the filehosts don't get sales as they want they decrease automatically the PPD and began cheating that's clear

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by WD40 View Post
    Anyone here has any new info on that payza reversal? My ~$100 has been reversed, I've sent an email with details to their support, but it's still the same. Anyone got their reversed money back?
    forgot it

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    Well seif11 says it's a big cheat etc so we will close this thread and not allow UMB discussion being it is not supported here.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread Information