Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6775 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question How to make Forum Help????

hello webmasters

i dont know how to make forum ok but i m very good in blogging
    my daily average 100 posts

but know i think for forum then i m admin and i will also get some moderators

1 how to make forum is it difficult
    2. need to spent to much money for space or bandwidth and i also like look of katzforums and usawarez how i get theme like that
    3 what about security i find some topics webmasters say redirection hack
    please tell me in detail how much money i need to spend to make forum
    RapidshareResellers Reviewed by RapidshareResellers on . How to make Forum Help???? hello webmasters i dont know how to make forum ok but i m very good in blogging my daily average 100 posts but know i think for forum then i m admin and i will also get some moderators 1 how to make forum is it difficult 2. need to spent to much money for space or bandwidth and i also like look of katzforums and usawarez how i get theme like that 3 what about security i find some topics webmasters say redirection hack Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

1)good host
    2)good domain
    3)good posters

You can find lots of themes when you google.
    Removed by staff. Do not add the image again or we may infract you. We do not condone members to create protests.But But But what about freedom of speech. <-- that's a myth that exists in developed countries.

coop i know that but i need your help because your are webmasters and you know which is cheapest and best hosting site and many thingh more i have domain

If you want to used nulled version(cracked) of Vbulletin then go to sharemafia or scriptmafia and search for it.A lot results will come with download links.

If you have the money to buy then u can directly visit vbulletin main website and buy the scipt.Then after you downloaded the package there will be a readme file in that package which contains instructions of how to install it.

If you want help with installing i will do it.

There are also other forum scripts like IPB,Mybb(free),SMF eetc

Its easy to set it up.
    I dont know if im the right guy to do it because yesterday i got my second forum closed down.
    Best forum to start is AEF.You can get it from scriptmafia or if you want i can PM you the download links to AEF,VBull,IPB,SMF,MYBB.
    About hosts...
    Hmm dont use my365host...But thats only my option.
    If you need help then add me to msn.
    cybercorp00@gmail.com
    Removed by staff. Do not add the image again or we may infract you. We do not condone members to create protests.But But But what about freedom of speech. <-- that's a myth that exists in developed countries.

if i use cracked version then i get problem or not

Banned
    Website's:
    FusionWarez.info SmokeHost.net Leechers.co
    I suggest you don't go for the cheapest hosting like 123hosting.ws because it will be oversold and you probarly will get loads of downtime. Go for like this1host etc.

You might get some problems but when you will register then dont use your real name lol.
    Joomla is free.
    PHPbb is free.

Many warezboards use cracked versions.First of all are u trying to establish a warezboard or a general forum???

If its a general forum better buy one

Guys Please Tell me step by step to make forum

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information