Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6987 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default I'm looking for Windows hosting/vps/rdp

Hello,

I am looking for a Windows RDP/VPS or hosting that is willing to install some tools on the server so I can run my script.

It's a VERY simple script and nothing illegal, basically you have to install Skype and let it run 24/7 on the server so the program can grab information from the Skype and output it on a web page.

I don't have much to spend on this, so don't offer me any expensive plans.

Thank you.
    mynameis940 Reviewed by mynameis940 on . I'm looking for Windows hosting/vps/rdp Hello, I am looking for a Windows RDP/VPS or hosting that is willing to install some tools on the server so I can run my script. It's a VERY simple script and nothing illegal, basically you have to install Skype and let it run 24/7 on the server so the program can grab information from the Skype and output it on a web page. I don't have much to spend on this, so don't offer me any expensive plans. Thank you. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    prewebhost.com
    What is your preferred location? And what resources you need?

There isn't preferred location, the resources are quite simple, I need to run Skype, and SkypeKIT as well, and a very simple PHP script. So I guess 128, 256, 512?

What location are you looking for?

Quote Originally Posted by mynameis940 View Post
    There isn't preferred location, the resources are quite simple, I need to run Skype, and SkypeKIT as well, and a very simple PHP script. So I guess 128, 256, 512?
    Quote Originally Posted by venZlic View Post
    What location are you looking for?
    He just said he doesn't have any preferred location

Super busy. I have to forward this email to 20 people in 5 minutes or else a ghost will visit me tonight and my room is a mess

Location doesn't matter. Any suggestion(s)?

i have an OVH dedi KS-2G that i dont need any more, it's on a Win Server 2008 Std R2 for $25/mo. i can ask the provider if they will allow to transfer it if you are interested. note that the contract will expire on the 11th and i dont intend on paying the invoice any more.

Try narrowing your list of options by looking at the cheapest web host package that can meet your needs at the same time.
    I've had a good run dealing with sumvps.com - believe their cheap VPS plans will meet your requirements. Customers' safety is the main goal for them.

no preferred location - then better in USA or Canada.
    www.247Rack.com
    VMware infrastructure
    Windows or Linux VPS ---- $15/month
    1GB RAM - 50GB HDD - 100% SLA
    No fine print - rapid support.

Hello sir,
    You mean you need a windows vps with admin access.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information