Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61079 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Probation

Default Newbie SEO Google ranking question

First off, please excuse my ignorance.

Does addon domain affect SEO ranking?

Lets say i have domain1.com as high ranking.

Domain2.com is not high ranking.

If i add domain1.com as an "addon" domain to domain2.com, meaning all of the contenr of domain 1 will now become domain 2's content, and you cam navigate through each website as if they were the same. Will domain1.com loose its rank?

If it will, what if i point domain2 to domain1?
    Meaning if someone goes to domain2, on the Address bar it will show domain1.com.

Please explain in detail because as you can see I am not very knowledgeable.

Thank you
    riship316 Reviewed by riship316 on . Newbie SEO Google ranking question First off, please excuse my ignorance. Does addon domain affect SEO ranking? Lets say i have domain1.com as high ranking. Domain2.com is not high ranking. If i add domain1.com as an "addon" domain to domain2.com, meaning all of the contenr of domain 1 will now become domain 2's content, and you cam navigate through each website as if they were the same. Will domain1.com loose its rank? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

What is the real aim for this action?
    PR will be the same for first, because all links connected to him (except for inner linking).

Thread Information