Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6992 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Website's:
    warezisit.com thrusthost.com

Default need a nl 1Gbit dedicated server

Hellow.
    I need to buy a Dedicated server with this config:

cpu: intel xeon or anyother with minimum 8 cores and minimum 2.8 GHZ speed

Ram: 16GB-24Gb

Bandwith: 100Tb or unlimited

space: 4Tb

budget 200$ ( i will use my own windows license so they must allow me to do it)

anyone can give me this offer?

looking for getting a long time work and ofcourse i will get more server if i found the server awsome.

Ps: Alblasserdam datacenter will be prefered first.

Regards
    nfury007 Reviewed by nfury007 on . need a nl 1Gbit dedicated server Hellow. I need to buy a Dedicated server with this config: cpu: intel xeon or anyother with minimum 8 cores and minimum 2.8 GHZ speed Ram: 16GB-24Gb Bandwith: 100Tb or unlimited space: 4Tb Rating: 5

2.   Notice to Consumers

Thread Summary

Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask.If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond whats printed in the ad.

» Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
    » Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
    » If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links

Website's:
    IwebHostu.com Realitykings.com UseNext.com
    If you find anything like that let me know.. I'm interested too.

by-the-way GOOD LUCK
    Your site Down? You deserve it! You must be fall for any cheap Offer. Must Read the Rules - I love KWWH

Website's:
    Serverdeals.org NexeonTech.com StratusVPS.com FaceOfMankind.com
    You will want to raise your budget if you are looking for 100TB of bandwidth non-shared with your config. Especially in that region.. Just the server alone would be reaching toward your budget which would mean that you would be requesting 100TB of guaranteed transfer for virtually no money at all and free IPMI or KVM access for installation of your license. I would say a realistic budget for you would be anywhere from $240.00 - $265.00 for a server assuming you do not need more then 5 ips. In the NL though maybe not, but elsewhere it can be possible
    Dominic Dillard, Operations Manager - ServerDEALS - www.serverdeals.org - USA, Europe
    *Unmetered VPS offers and Blowout Dedicated offers!
    *Own and operate our own hardware in 3 Datacenter locations
    *Fully Semi-Managed Provider exceeding expectations at a low price!

Website's:
    Well i dont need 5 ips but 1 ip is enough for me.

Website's:
    host4offshore.com
    HP Proliant DL120G7
    Intel E3-1270
    16 GB RAM
    4x1000 GB SATA2 HDD
    100 TB Traffic on 1GigE port
    http://www.100tb.eu/ provide 100TB Dedicated Server on a 1GigE port .
    But price is higher then your budget . Contact with them if they provide you some discount .
    || Host4Offshore :: Reliable, Quality, Fast Offshore Hosting Solution (USA/Netherlands/Sweden/Russia/Romania)
    || Shared , Reseller Hosting Sales Thread
    || Rapidleech Hosting Sales Thread
    || Current Promotion

Website's:
    well 219 euro is much higher than my budget. i can max spen 240$ for the server.

anyone else?

Website's:
    host4offshore.com
    Well with 3ware hardware raid 10 , IMPI/KVM IP(with media support) its not a bad deal. And their hardware & support is awesome . Anyways check leaseweb 100tb plan those may can comes in your budget .
    || Host4Offshore :: Reliable, Quality, Fast Offshore Hosting Solution (USA/Netherlands/Sweden/Russia/Romania)
    || Shared , Reseller Hosting Sales Thread
    || Rapidleech Hosting Sales Thread
    || Current Promotion

It will be difficult to find 100Tb deals at Alblasserdam datacenter unless you increase your budget.

Better choices are leaseweb, i3d and swiftway. Btw if you plan to sell hosting then you should not buy leaseweb server.

Website's:
    Serverdeals.org NexeonTech.com StratusVPS.com FaceOfMankind.com
    NFury that price would be easy to do if you just look around offer in dedicated section
    Dominic Dillard, Operations Manager - ServerDEALS - www.serverdeals.org - USA, Europe
    *Unmetered VPS offers and Blowout Dedicated offers!
    *Own and operate our own hardware in 3 Datacenter locations
    *Fully Semi-Managed Provider exceeding expectations at a low price!

Good luck with this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information