Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6989 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    DL4all.PK

Lightbulb help regarding hotlinking

can anyone suggest/help me which is the way to upload stuff on your own server? for specific usersgroup so they can download stuff directly from server. what will be needed for it? i want to upload stuff and give direct link from my website so users can download anything without any problem. comments suggestions are welcome
    DL4all.PK Reviewed by DL4all.PK on . help regarding hotlinking can anyone suggest/help me which is the way to upload stuff on your own server? for specific usersgroup so they can download stuff directly from server. what will be needed for it? i want to upload stuff and give direct link from my website so users can download anything without any problem. comments suggestions are welcome :):D Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    buy a server upload files on it and gernate direct links and share it

Website's:
    DL4all.PK
    Aditi thanks for response,

Can you specify the server? mean what sort of server? I'm asking because im NOOB hehehehe

Any server will do fine, as long as you have sufficient space. Shared hosting may ban you for file storage though

Respected Member
    Depends on how many files and how many members can download at the same time.

Or you can base it on your budget. Decide how much you want to spend and then get the best deal you can for that price. If you decide you want to spend more your host can easily upgrade the server.

Website's:
    DL4all.PK
    Thanks all for replying and supporting me, can u guys please give me sum webhosters so I can review details of SPACE/BANDWIDTH/COST of server package plan. One thing more as I mentioned above that, I'm noob and downloading will be for specific usergroup not for all users, Example (Minimum file size 10mb to 190) (Average file size 190mb to 350mb) (Maximum file size 350mb to 750mb) I'm trying to give facility to my users to direct download movies/softwares/etc.. from site it self.

Regards
    DL4all.PK

Respected Member
    Sorry but discussing warez is not allowed in our new rules. Please read them.

Check the hosting section for servers and their reviews and costs.

Thread Information