after Paypal has put the brakes on many Filehosts i made a Webmoney Mini account and
changed a few host details over to Webmoney.

I was trying to send Webmoney to the other account as a favor and my friend was gonna put the balance in my paypal account.

I tried to send Webmoney from my Webmoney Mini account
entering the guys purse number, the amount, a few letters in the description ,standard and SMS confirmation.
I pressed the Okay button and nothing, it would not send?

I thought i may need to upgrade to Webmoney standard (whatever the next level is called)
i understand if i have one of those accounts i can use an application to send money easier.
It asks me to fill in a form including my passport details, looks like it means my countrys passport details?
(my Passport has just gone out of date)

So i need to know whats stopping me sending my Webmoney to another Webmoney
and is the best way to get Webmoney to a European bank, or even better to my Paypal account

ANY help would be very much appreciated

thanks
nCODE Reviewed by nCODE on . using Mebmoney? after Paypal has put the brakes on many Filehosts i made a Webmoney Mini account and changed a few host details over to Webmoney. I was trying to send Webmoney to the other account as a favor and my friend was gonna put the balance in my paypal account. I tried to send Webmoney from my Webmoney Mini account entering the guys purse number, the amount, a few letters in the description ,standard and SMS confirmation. I pressed the Okay button and nothing, it would not send? I thought Rating: 5