Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61977 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Unhappy losing traffic help me

hello.. I want to know that what happens with my site site live from last 24 days and im start getting 26k users per day with in 15 days but suddenly traffic decrease to 7k... when im start losing traffic i change my site inbound links to control traffic but still losing
    site url: mp3pill.com
    mad95 Reviewed by mad95 on . losing traffic help me hello.. I want to know that what happens with my site site live from last 24 days and im start getting 26k users per day with in 15 days but suddenly traffic decrease to 7k... when im start losing traffic i change my site inbound links to control traffic but still losing site url: mp3pill.com :'( Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    host-stage.net
    There is currently an on going new update under deployement. It should run for the next few days.

You may want to wait a bit before trying to analyze anything.

Probation
    Quote Originally Posted by mad95 View Post
    hello.. I want to know that what happens with my site site live from last 24 days and im start getting 26k users per day with in 15 days but suddenly traffic decrease to 7k... when im start losing traffic i change my site inbound links to control traffic but still losing
    site url: mp3pill.com
    First of all check the traffic source . if users decreasing from searches then submit more and more fresh and unique content . if decreasing from links you created then try to get more links

Seo Traffic decrease..!

welll than u have been hit by panda
    its from last week to last to last week and thats when last panda update was as much i remember
    so umm
    try having better seo practices now
    do bit more safe link building
    better more and unique content

Website's:
    KWWHunction.com Google.com
    lol, i also facing this same problem these past few days.. my traffic went down about 30% i guess

Respected Member
    It's most likely due to recent Google Panda update.

You need to follow them all the time because as far I know they're banning some keywords - related to Warez/Torrent sites to lower their rank.
    Have fitness or bodybuilding question? Ask Smith!

Quote Originally Posted by Smith View Post
    It's most likely due to recent Google Panda update.

You need to follow them all the time because as far I know they're banning some keywords - related to Warez/Torrent sites to lower their rank.
    Mediafire's got pr rank of 6
    Hotfile has 5
    Bitshare has 4

These filehosts still maintain good pr ranks because of backlinks.

It's because the new Panda Update. I suggest you not to use black hat seo for your site. But try to focus on the website, not backlinks, because thats the Panda Update. Focus on page navigation, remove ads if you have lots of them, make your site user friendly and provide new unique content that will help the user on your site.
    Link Building - Contact me for 20% discount
    Learn SEO - SEFlame.com

Website's:
    KWWHunction.com Google.com
    but me im not using black hot SEO in my wordpress site, im too noob to do that.

SEO SearchTerms Tagging 2 - i use this plug-in, do you think this also caused for losing my traffic? i just disabled it today

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information