Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6857 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 119 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120 LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1192
    Website's:
    servedome.com
    @coldabhishek - could you check my pm and email please?
    ServeDome Internet Services - Providing reliable & affordable hosting solutions

Available payment options - Major Credit Cards / Debit Cards, PayPal, MoneyBookers, AlertPay and Liberty Reserve

Website's:
    ServeDome.com
    I have answered your PM.

Available payment options - Major Credit Cards / Debit Cards, PayPal, MoneyBookers, AlertPay and Liberty Reserve

Waiting for 24 hours for my VPS now, still got no details and no answer on support ticket...

Website's:
    servedome.com
    @6(sic)6 - Hello there, please take note its currently the weekend in Singapore, so getting an answer may take a little longer, sorry for the delay.

We have support staff available 24/7 to help you out.
    You better remove this from your website.

Website's:
    ServeDome.com
    Quote Originally Posted by 6(sic)6 View Post
    Waiting for 24 hours for my VPS now, still got no details and no answer on support ticket...
    Quote Originally Posted by 6(sic)6 View Post
    You better remove this from your website.
    Our support staff are available 24/7 to help out existing customers. In your case the setup was delayed due to DirectAdmin's licensing department. It can take them anywhere between 1-12 hours to approve new license requests. I notice your new VPS is active at this time. If you require any further assistance then please submit a ticket through the client area.

Website's:
    ServeDome.com
    Stock updated. Use promotion code 30OFF to get a 30% one time discount.

Website's:
    waresec.com
    ordered, please #8463624378
    Hi

9.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    ServeDome.com
    Your VPS is almost ready for use and you will receive an e-mail with the login information very soon. Enjoy.

Hello, how many core of CPU of Standard VPS NL?
    I see many dead vps report

Thread Information