Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6741 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    I don`t give a shit, I have 16$ on pending and I got SHIT from them. We don`t care till we get some payments from them.

Email just received.....

Hi@all!

Our affiliate program will be re-started in around 7 days from now.

(Sorry we know we told you first week of october but we cannot hold this date, because we first need to order more servers for you!)

We also have a new investor that will support us from now on so we are glad to tell you that we will re-launch uload.to with PPD in around 7 days.

Our admins are still working at our servers and we will also install new servers this week.

All pending payments will be cancelled and saved. Those payments will be paid within 150 days from now! So don't worry we will pay all of you!

We will do payouts every week from now with your new earnings. All old earnings will be paid bit by bit because our old credit card processor scammed us.

Please have patience! uload.to will be re-launched in around 7 days!

We will send all of you an email.

In the meantime enjoy uload.to with unlimited download speed!

Regards, uload.to

ıf you still belive in this shit host ? let me open a host and good design and leech your money too I just need few thousand $ and then earn 10x of it in 1-2 months . )

Website's:
    naughtybloog.blogspot.com
    Hi@all!

Our affiliate program will be re-started in around 7 days from now.

(Sorry we know we told you first week of october but we cannot hold this date, because we first need to order more servers for you!)

We also have a new investor that will support us from now on so we are glad to tell you that we will re-launch uload.to with PPD in around 7 days.

Our admins are still working at our servers and we will also install new servers this week.

All pending payments will be cancelled and saved. Those payments will be paid within 150 days from now! So don't worry we will pay all of you!

We will do payouts every week from now with your new earnings. All old earnings will be paid bit by bit because our old credit card processor scammed us.

Please have patience! uload.to will be re-launched in around 7 days!

We will send all of you an email.

In the meantime enjoy uload.to with unlimited download speed!

Regards, uload.to
    Ausaf Ali

maybe you should unlock their thread, I still don`t trust uload.to but I ask to unlock their thread becouse from what I understood, they still have users to work with them. You could think to unlock them for those users.
    I repet, I don`t trust them but if I trust them or not, is just my own business.

PS: I really don`t belive sniffdog serve some files hosting and block threads for that, me, sniffdog, " pretty avatar " and others were enought of talking and escuses.
    We should have an uload.to support for the people still working with them, for techic issues.

6.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    More delay tactics.

Believe me, this host will NOT be allowed back on KWWH! It's not responsible to unlock their thread as more new members will be sucked in their scams.

Those still working with uload.to can get support direct from them. They don't need KWWH.

Those payments will be paid within 150 days.....
    LOL @t this

I had told you before, this host was a total disaster cause they had found
    a similiar name to uploaded.to to pay attention to their host
    and take their users.

Default uload.to

Quote Originally Posted by miste1982 View Post
    maybe you should unlock their thread, I still don`t trust uload.to but I ask to unlock their thread becouse from what I understood, they still have users to work with them. You could think to unlock them for those users.
    I repet, I don`t trust them but if I trust them or not, is just my own business.

PS: I really don`t belive sniffdog serve some files hosting and block threads for that, me, sniffdog, " pretty avatar " and others were enought of talking and escuses.
    We should have an uload.to support for the people still working with them, for techic issues.
    they won't have anymore...users to work.....

sniffdog's old post-statement was to protect users-affiliates and external visitors as remember correctly why did required from uload.to host to operate.....but unfortunately they do not have funds (money) now.....

In terms of trust they are so inaccurate to it's users as another .......150-days added. They are in process of closing soon as none will trust again for so long-term period & work

no sharing files-no sales-close door

they cancel PPD 2 times and enabled it again......this is too handy to bet or trust.

either support ppd from start or not re-enable again for some weeks.

these are not the first to do so as we count so many crappy (xfs script mostly) hosts from january 12 and on.

hello, I was the FIRST to salute their thread locking, you can see on the first messages here.
    I was suggesting for a topic for techic issues.
    I asked since the begining of september, to be locked.
    I saw a new file service with 5$ per 1000 views, you know what, I trust more in them than any other site. I asked uload.to to drop/low the earning, I rather less and no scam than much and scam. I rather depositfiles for that. uload.to never listen to me.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread Information