Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61597 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    I don't know who your last post was addressed to, but I never ever had the plan to open a filehost. As a matter of fact I am a firm believer that moderators shouldn't be involved in any business on KWWH at all.

The issue is not that you are honest but that you don't have money to pay you're affiliates who spent a lot of time in making an earning.

But after you made a suggestion I was paid to close the thread, I think you need time to cool off and get your stuff in place. See you in three months.

2.   Sponsored Links

Staying in the forum and repeating the same excuses again and again won't make any host a trusty one to members.

If you can't run an affiliate program, just say it and move on, but don't say we will pay this month, then next month, then next month. you can't run a website just with excuses, bit more is needed

Reading this just makes me miss the old days on stability with FS and FSC, just before this crap with MU happened. Now, there are filehosts like mushrooms and atleast half of them are crap scammers who at some point will stop paying or just have a crappy service

exactly. it would be much better if people would stop researching these many new hosts and get disappointed when they scam but stick to the 6-7 that are the most popular and experienced to make things more simple for downloaders who then would not be so badly forced to spend money on debrid shits that take part of uploaders cookie

operator is banned.

I am so happy this guy is gone together with his site. He allways put conditions, do this, do that if you want to be paid, we did this and that and we were not paid. I told you, that site is scam, that guy is cheating.
    I`ve never seen you sniffdog and I want to congratulate you for closing his site.

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    Thank you, thank you ... it makes it all worthwhile

I lurk usually in the shadows, so you might have missed me.

sorry, I really missed you somehow.
    For me, you are new.
    Maybe we miss judged the uload admin but he never paid even 1 single user. This made me mad on him, he never paid ONE SINGLE USER. You did right, if he start paying, maybe he diserve a new chance.
    I am very happy becouse you are here.

when will pay to us?

NEVER EVER so don`t worry!!!!!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information