Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61196 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Yes I received that email as well, I must admit I was losing hope and was fearing the worst.

Now to see what happens

ok, let me know I hope that everything works well and begins to rise again, hopefully this time we will not fail

I was told that payments old, or those who have asked for money by September, will start to pay by: February 2013
    Visit Site - Streaming and Download 100 % Free ;)

StreamITA_NET

4.   Sponsored Links

what? and if I go up now and get the minimum payment recently and I will give it to me next year?

Well what I gathered was all earnings up until the PPD was stopped are to be paid out of the frozen money which was frozen for 6 months, so Feb sounds about right.

However some payments might be made before then depending on how the future finances run.

So we have to trust that uload lasts longer than the bunch of quick scam Oxi cowboys who have flooded the net just recently.

You have to go on instinct, as far as I see it all those who shouted uload as a scam well it was and still is too early to make that call.

Lets see how the new PPD transpires and if earnings are paid from it, the money owed and paid out in Feb will be a nice bonus

I understand that and you're right, I just hope that the new earnings are paid properly and not wait months to collect

the rates are very good and they count multile download from the same ip like filesonic/fileserve did so if they keep it and pay ill start to use it

ppd back and still 40/1000
    i hope will not turn out like sharpfile

Website's:
    ForoLatino.org
    ppd no active at this moment. my account with zero "0" earnings, this day!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information