Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61211 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Angry Filecloud.ws changes payout plan, revenue reduced.

I Started Working With This Filehost 2 Months Back.. It Was Filehost.ws That Time And They Had PPd Programm. Then After 3-4 Days They Stopped PPd And Sent MAil To All Their Members That We Have Changed Our Plan TO PPS From PPD.. And Who Wish TO Continue Work As PPD Join Our New Site.. Filecloud.ws.. The I Lost My Money AT Filehost.ws Because I Was Uploading Small Files.. I Never USed It For Earning Money By Sales...
    After I Joimed Filecloud And Worked Hard For 15 Days Then They Increased The Payout FRom 25$ To 100$ .. At That Time I Was At 21$ In Filecloud.. So I Couldnot Make Payout..
    After That I Started WorkingEven More Hard To Raise MY Money To 100$..They Said Paypal Holding Our Mkoney For 6 Months..
    Then They Made Me Wait 16 Days For Payout And Now The Main Thing.. Thay Paid Me Less.. They Paid Me Only 15$ Instead Of 100$..
    " THEY ARE SCAM"
    LOOK AT THE SCREENSHOTS BELOW.. THEY ARE OF MY ACCOUNT.. AND JUST LOOK ON THEIR EXCUSE.. IF THEIR EXCUSE IS RIGHT THEN I THINK THEY SHOULD HAVE MENTIONED IT ON THEIR SITE..

my filecloud.ws acount

my paypal account screen

So I Suggest You Guys.. Please Stay Away This Scammy Host.. Thanks...
    lalitdhiman Reviewed by lalitdhiman on . Filecloud.ws changes payout plan, revenue reduced. I Started Working With This Filehost 2 Months Back.. It Was Filehost.ws That Time And They Had PPd Programm. Then After 3-4 Days They Stopped PPd And Sent MAil To All Their Members That We Have Changed Our Plan TO PPS From PPD.. And Who Wish TO Continue Work As PPD Join Our New Site.. Filecloud.ws.. The I Lost My Money AT Filehost.ws Because I Was Uploading Small Files.. I Never USed It For Earning Money By Sales... After I Joimed Filecloud And Worked Hard For 15 Days Then They Increased The Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    Lol @ hard work

i just started doing it.. so its hard work for me to generate traffic.. if lol For You..

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    Yea digging ditches is much easier then uploading!!!

Respected Member
    Why should you stay on PPD if you generate no sales? Find me a respectable sponsor that will do PPC and keep you on that if you do not make sales.

You warez people always want to be paid for useless shit. Where does the money come from if everyone sends useless traffic? You people bitch for all these additional features, uptime, more storage, more bandwidth, ect. Where do you think the money comes from to pay this?

They have every right to switch you to a mixed plan.

good excuse :0
    .:x:=> We are Cursed by our Own Soul <=:x:.

@Jesse i know and understand what u want to say but ..what ever it is... you think its right what he did ?

Respected Member
    100% if it is in the TOS somewhere. I didn't check. If it isn't, then it is wrong, but hardly a "scam." Just unethical and frankly, a dick move.

Banned
    Website's:
    rlsnow.net
    LoL WTF , very sad

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
    100% if it is in the TOS somewhere. I didn't check. If it isn't, then it is wrong, but hardly a "scam." Just unethical and frankly, a dick move.
    ok thanks...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information